Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Ratings and Reviews
Please change back the UI.
I have been a loyal premium subscriber for around 7 Years. And I’ve most the of the time enjoyed the updates. But let me tell you I absolutely hate this one. And it’s come to the point if you don’t fix this or change something quick I’m going to unsubscribe from premium and delete the app. The biggest concern I have is with recently listened to music. The way you had the UI before was perfect to me. I loved the way I could see all of my previously listened to artists on one page and scroll down. I could edit this as well. Now the new way to listen to them is trash. I can click on the artist and listen to their entire library, but I don’t wanna do that. I wanna hear the library I had in the last updates of just the songs I saved from the artist. So now I have to go the my music tab and search for the artist and listen to them that way. Which is extremely inconvenient and out of the way. It wasn’t broken. Why did you change it? Is there any way I could undo this latest update and get the previous one I enjoyed? If not I’m sorry this is such a small thing but it really made a huge difference to me. Like I said if it isn’t fixed I’m gonna delete the app, and I’m sure many others feel the same way I do.
I need help ASAP
I’ve had this app for quite a while, I have Premium and I’ve downloaded over 1,000 songs and created about 12 playlists. There’s the Shuffle play were you just can click it and it “shuffles” the songs, it really does not shuffle the music considering that if you have a small playlist, it just will “shuffle” in the same order, it will start in a different song but it’s the same order that the songs were before... ALSO, if you go to your liked songs and click the first song in it, and you want to move to the next one that comes after that one you can do it, but it is not working for me, everything is on shuffle play. I tried with my heavy metal playlist and it’s on shuffle, it’s supposed to “shuffle”(which it doesn’t do it because it doesn’t put random songs on in that playlist , other than the same pattern) when you hit the “shuffle” not when you click a song, and try to skip to the next one that is after that one. I NEED HELP. I will unsubscribe and delete this app, it’s already done certain things in the past such as un-download songs that I have downloaded in playlists and on likes songs when i close the app, I guess I’m wasting my money on a app that doesn’t whatever it wants to do.
3 Simple Fixes to Get Back to 5 Stars
1. You need to include an alphabetical quick scroll on the right-hand side of all of your lists, whether it’s your list of playlists, your Artist Library, or inside an actual playlist looking at songs. No one has the time to swipe for 30 seconds to the bottom of their library when they want to listen to The Who. A quick scroll has been a standard on every music app for years now. Get with the times!
2. The artist library page needs a royal update. Or retro-date, rather. I had an older version of the app until yesterday where all artists whose music you had saved into your library displayed on the same library in a neat, clean fashion, regardless of whether or not you Follow them. Now you can only neatly organize those artists whom you Follow, and the rest are left in this awkward, disorganized list of artists with a big “Follow” button next to it. We know what you’re doing guys. If we want to follow an artist, we will. For now, just let us organize our artist library in a straightforward fashion.
3. Another retro-date: put back the option to view your Songs Library. Sometimes you just wanna shuffle your songs. Yeah, the “Liked Songs” playlist is there, and that’s cool and all, but it’s not intuitive when you have “Playlists” and “Artists” listed up top. Put it back.
- 157.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008–2019 Spotify Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Spotify Premium $12.99
- Spotify Premium $12.99
- month of Spotify Premium $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.