Spotlight Drums puts you on center stage, right where you belong. Rock out on a fully animated 3D drum kit on a real stage. Shine as the color-changing, moving spotlights highlight your every move. Have fun playing the only drum app that truly makes you feel like a star.
Get on stage and take your place in the spotlight!
"Equal parts style and substance […] a nice demonstration of the iPhone's graphics, audio and interface capabilities. iLounge Rating: A-."
• Your choice of 10 GREAT drum kits, each with a Bass Drum, Snare Drum, 3 Tom Drums, a Hi-Hat, 2 Crash Cymbals, a Ride Cymbal and a Cowbell.
• Fully animated, gorgeous 3D graphics.
• Moving, color-changing stage lighting and fog effects.
• Drag, zoom and position your drum kit however you like.
• Play the drum kit from any angle you desire.
• Perform drum rolls with a simple swipe.
ADDITIONAL PRO VERSION FEATURES
• Access to all 10 drum kits.
• Record and save your performances.
• Export your recordings as MIDI files via iTunes File Sharing.
• Watch your drum kit play itself as it plays back your recordings!
• Access to 50 built-in, loopable demo beats in a variety of different genres.
• Adjust the playback tempo of your recordings and the built-in demos.
• Fixed a bug that caused the wrong drum to be triggered if you had “Display Zoom” enabled on your device.
• Fixed a bug that caused audio glitches after switching drum kits.
• Fixed a crash that occasionally occurred if you rapidly tapped the drums while switching drum kit.
Ratings and Reviews
A bit of constructive criticism.
I got this app awhile ago after I went through the App Store and found this as an app to add to my collection of drum apps that I have. The little preview video took the cake for me and I had to install it. I really don’t have anything bad to say other than the audio is a bit delayed, and that is a bit frustrating, especially when you are trying to play a fill or groove and the sound doesn’t come out right away. It will for simple, 1-touch taps, but when you groove or fill it isn’t in sync with your taps. Another thing I have noticed is the first tom on the “Classic Acoustic” option is a bit weird sounding and doesn’t have much attack as the others. This is a minor thing, so I’m not too worried about it, but it is still something that I think needs fixing. Also, about the lag thing: I don’t expect for it to be super low latency, but it still does lag and that is the major thing I’m trying to address in this review.
If you can fix the above problems, great, but if not, it is your choice and this is of course only my opinion meant to help you.
Great app! More kits? What about making customs kits
I really love this app!, but I have some suggestions about upgrades?
1. More kits: I love the kits, but I wish we could have some more
2. Custom kits: We should be able to make custom kits with different sounds
I like the app but 1 problem, you have to pay for the rest of the kits. Which I hate. I wish I didn’t have to pay for all of them. Although I like it♥️👍🏻
- Pocketglow Inc.
- 60.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Pocketglow Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 3D Drum Kit Pro Upgrade $0.99
- 3D Drum Kit Pro Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.