From the creator of iAuditor, Spotlight gives you real-time alerts for incidents, hazards, and near-misses. It makes it so easy for your team to report incidents.
Spotlight is used by teams of all sizes to increase the number of incidents and quality issues reported. It could be used to report an injury that needs immediate attention or a issue with a delivery.
We’re on a mission to change the culture around incident reporting by equipping them with an easy-to-use app that empowers your team to quickly report incidents. The powerful workflows in Spotlight will then alert the right people of the incident.
- Fast incident logging
- Documented incident timeline
- Auto-generated and shareable incident report
- Collaborate with a team in real-time
- Instant notifications
- Configurable workflows
- Customised incident types and tags
- Insights from incidents captured
To ensure Spotlight works at its full capacity, it requires access to:
- Your location while using the app to get GPS coordinates
- Camera access to take photos
- Contacts access to send reports and assign corrective actions
- Photo library access to upload images to inspections
- Notifications access to receive reminders about corrective actions and inspections
- bug fixes for better performance for live updates within the timeline
Ratings and Reviews
I like it, but could be better
I wish when an employee or somebody makes an incident it forces them to do everything one by one. Everything you would need is there, but there isn't anything forcing them to do things such as change the title, write a description, take a picture, etc.
If that feature can be added I would rate 6 stars if I could. I just feel like Co workers would unknowingly submit incomplete reports, would be better if they were prompted to change title, add description, take photo, rate severity, Etc, or hit skip one item at a time. That would give a full report more often I believe.
Hope you guys improve the app more.
The app keeps crashing when I submit a report. Have tried to delete and reinstall but no luck. There are other similar apps on the marketplace that work better too. Wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone. iAuditor isn’t great either.
Will not let me type my phone number on the app 👿👎
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.