From the creator of iAuditor, Spotlight is a new way to report incidents in real-time. Free for unlimited users for a limited time.
From the creator of iAuditor, Spotlight gives you real-time alerts for incidents, hazards, and near-misses. It makes it so easy for your team to report incidents.
Spotlight is used by teams of all sizes to increase the number of incidents and quality issues reported. It could be used to report an injury that needs immediate attention or a issue with a delivery.
We’re on a mission to change the culture around incident reporting by equipping them with an easy-to-use app that empowers your team to quickly report incidents. The powerful workflows in Spotlight will then alert the right people of the incident.
- Fast incident logging
- Documented incident timeline
- Auto-generated and shareable incident report
- Collaborate with a team in real-time
- Instant notifications
- Configurable workflows
- Customised incident types and tags
- Insights from incidents captured
To ensure Spotlight works at its full capacity, it requires access to:
- Your location while using the app to get GPS coordinates
- Camera access to take photos
- Contacts access to send reports and assign corrective actions
- Photo library access to upload images to inspections
- Notifications access to receive reminders about corrective actions and inspections
- bug fixes for better performance for live updates within the timeline
Ratings and Reviews
I like it, but could be better
I wish when an employee or somebody makes an incident it forces them to do everything one by one. Everything you would need is there, but there isn't anything forcing them to do things such as change the title, write a description, take a picture, etc.
If that feature can be added I would rate 6 stars if I could. I just feel like Co workers would unknowingly submit incomplete reports, would be better if they were prompted to change title, add description, take photo, rate severity, Etc, or hit skip one item at a time. That would give a full report more often I believe.
Hope you guys improve the app more.
Works well, response time is a concern
Been using this app for a small security team. The app seems fully featured, and creates an as-you-go incident report, which is crucial documentation in the security world. My two concerns are that the app takes a few minutes to update, and that it does not allow response to the text message notifications, if those are turned on. I could be dealing with a potentially serious incident, and response time is of the essence. I spoke with a rep from the company, who said that Spotlight will eventually be integrated with its parent app, iAudtor. Perhaps this will bring improvement, but please, consider text messaging and a faster response time!
Integrate with iAuditor
Users shouldn’t have 3 separate apps by safetyculture—combine them!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- 63.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.