Users of Spotlight on Oracle and Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise can now monitor their environment remotely using the Spotlight Mobile Application.
The Heatmap provides ‘at-a-glance’ visualization of servers needing immediate attention. Size, position and color of a heat map cell instantly communicates the severity and description of alarms raised on that server.
For Spotlight on SQL Server users, new performance diagnostics are included in this release that are modelled on the Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise homepage. Use this new feature to follow indicators relating to your System, Performance Health, Sessions, Processes, Memory, Background Processes and Disk Storage to the problem source.
• Custom Views allow grouping of servers into logical entities (For example: "Production" or "Test" environments).
• Alarm lists can be shown ungrouped or grouped by severity, server or alarm type, and sorted by date or severity.
Features of Spotlight include:
- Colors, alarm types and severity consistent with those on Spotlight
- Cell-like heat map that provides instant awareness of server status through color, position and sizing.
- Simple tap navigation through from heat map cell to connection overview.
- Alarm lists that can be optionally grouped by server, severity or alarm, and sorted by date or severity.
- Alarm Snoozing and Alarm Acknowledgement right from the device.
- Multiple Spotlight accounts can be added (and logged into) via the settings area on the device.
- Playback support, allowing for connections to be shown as they were when alarm events were raised.
IMPORTANT - The Spotlight Mobile app requires Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise or Spotlight on Oracle to be installed in your environment to work – for more information visit app.spotlightcloud.io/spotlight/mobile-monitoring
- Fix known bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Very Useful App
This app is used mainly for viewing alarms for monitored instances which you can create groups for. The app runs quite nicely, but could use a refresh since it hasn't had an update in over a year. On the 6+ the experience is on par with apps that have not been updated to take advantage of the larger screen resolutions.
Love it (so far)
Was pretty easy to set up and start seeing data.
Nice interface. Will test the alert features next!
(SQL Server DBA)
Almost five stars
Perfect. With New performance dashboard functionality = priceless 👍👍👍👍👍
- Quest Software Pty Ltd
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.