Get ready for this retro and minimalistic adventure! Spout: monochrome mission is an old-school styled game that lets you control your craft through an universe full of danger. The goal is simple: get as far as you can.
Now with three exciting modes:
- Classic Mode: no fuss, just the original mode, learn to control your ship to reach the top!
- Hyper Mode: like it spicier? The mode is hard but challenging. The throttle is always on, the speed is up. Can you handle it?
- Adventure Mode: a twist on the original gameplay, collect the bonuses and progress through the level.
“it's a game I'll come back to time and time again when I have time to kill” - Indie Game Enthusiast
“It's fun game. Can not take device down.” - Andre on the Toucharcade Forums
“Addictive & fun.” - Gov on the Toucharcade Forums
A big update for Spout's 4th birthday!
- Brand new design – even more retro
- New challenging adventure mode
- Change and unlock unique universe
- Better support for the iPad, better controls and support of the Taptic Engine!
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super slick app
This app is the chillest thing ever. I love it. It's great if you're waiting somewhere and you just want to play a quick fun game. Although, to the creator I have a really awesome idea. What if... You had a race mode where you could race against other people online! And then whoever crashes first loses. Wouldn't that be dope? I think so.
Good minimal style
Like the style and overall it's fun. I think it would be better with finer controls in adventure and classic (you can only go full speed or stop, though you can get around this by tapping quickly to move slower)
One last thing- I don't think your gravity makes sense. Particles always fall down but aren't we in space? I guess we can assume we're moving away from a heavy body
Smooth as butter
Been playing this for a long time. Speed mode is my favorite but wish it wasn’t a solid wall at around 3000. Have gotten so good at it I only have to break the barrier and can navigate the narrowest of tunnels. Perhaps a harder mode than speed mode with a faster pace.
- Triple Trip Studio
- 29.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Triple Trip Studio SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.