SPPM Playbook is a fully customizable application that allows sports trainers to create, animate, and share their plays and drills. It gives coaches everything they need to lead their team to victory.
It is a feature of our other application, SPPM Planner, that can be used separately or synchronized with the Planner.
*01: Unique drawing tool
SPPM Playbook is a great personal assistant allowing simple and intuitive play and drill creations. It simplifies a trainer’s life.
*02: Many playground, lines & objects
You can choose a specific playground (or court), a type of lines, and manage object settings (balls, items, players, labels). You can also make changes to existing plays and customize colours & labels clearly distinguish positions.
*03: Animation of your drills & strategies
When you draw all player moves and tactics in your playbook, you can then animate it and see how it all looks in motion. You can also create more movement sequences, edit speed of play, and visibility of lines.
*04: Library & sharing
When you create a playbook, you can save it to your library under a specific name with description. You can edit or delete it anytime. There is also an option to share the playbook as PDF via email.
*05: Synchronization with SPPM Planner
All created playbooks can be also used in SPPM Planner app that offers many other features for professional sports trainers such as team administration, training planner, intensity planner, training session plan, and dashboard.
SPPM Playbook app is free to download, and all users can use basic functionality (Limited count of stored playbooks, basic courts, disabled animations).
Subscription enables advanced functionality:
• Full & half courts in color
• Unlimited count of stored playbooks
• Animate plays/drills
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month (0.99€) and 1 year (9.99€)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- SPPM Playbook now has the option to add tags: you can mark the drawn strategies on the playing field through your tags.
- The app has also full-text search in titles, text, and tags.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Touch4IT s.r.o.
- 302.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Touch4sports s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month (Recurs Monthly) $0.99
- One Year (Recurs yearly) $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.