Find spreadsheet too complex and overwhelming?
Want to print out documents and files through wifi without using your Mac / PC?
Want to send spreadsheets as pdf files through email from iPhone, iPad, and iPod?
If so, Spreadsheet touch is the answer for you!
- CSV import / export
- Send emails in both PDF and CSV
- Change font colour
- Change background colour (10 colours)
- Add borders and lines
- 4 formulas (+, -, *, /) supported
- Align left / center / right
- Copy & Paste words
- Dynamically adjust the size of the spreadsheets in documents in Print Preview
- Landscape / Portrait mode supported
- Select multiple cells
- Columns / Rows auto or manual adjustment
- Multiple lines within a single cell
- Undo / Redo styles, effects, formulas and words
- Save multiple files, docs, and notes
- Print preview
- Print out document without using Mac/PC
- Print job sent to printer through wifi
- Print out multiple pages
- Optimised and designed purely for mobile devices
- View saved documents / files in master list view
- Mastery database to store data in docs and files
- Cut / Copy / Paste / Clear single cell and multiple cells in Edit menu Style
- Cut / Copy / Clear / Paste / Add / Delete Rows and Columns in Edit menu Style
- More rows and columns
- Numerical keys
- Advanced formulas
- Sort option into Edit menu for columns
- Dropbox integration
- Folders / Files structure
- Search function
- Cursor control buttons
- Delete / Move / Email / Send to features in Tab ba
If you find any errors or omissions in the content of this app, please let me know through the website.
I welcome all feedback.
Note: If you are looking for spreadsheet apps that can handle .xls format and complex formulas, this app is not for you.
- iPad mini printing issue fixed
- Launch images added
- Clipboard feature to copy & paste from other apps added
- Removed Box icon
- Tab bar in Saved files page aligned correctly
- 64 bit support with iOS 8 SDK
- CSV import and export compatibility added
- Bug fixed in Formula page
- Add file name in the Navigation bar in the spreadsheet page
- Tab bar icons blink when user tapped
- Blue tick icon added
- Keyboard slides when closing in iPhone
- Replaced plus image in the navigation bar in iPad
- Option pop-up message optimised for cells and rows/columns
Ratings and Reviews
not easy to use!
I am pretty familiar with excel and didn't find this anything like it not intuitive to use.
Doesn't open a file
I was in need of opening a small excel file, so i browsed an app on Apple Store. When I opened quite sorprise it asked me to download drop box after I downloaded Dropbox, an sifn up it asked me to upload mi file to DropBox. Then I teied to open my file feom DropBox, but nothing happened, spend a lot of time trying a different ways after I write to de developer for help however until now i didn't have any response from the developer so I am contacting ITunes to resolve this case. Bad app and bad customer service.
iOS 11 for the iPhone
When are you going to fix your app for this release 11
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.