Work from anywhere: View, edit, and create Office Excel files support XLS/XLSX format, It is compatible with Excel, Numbers and any other XLS/XLSX-based Spreadsheet program.
● View, create, edit and save spreadsheets in XLS/XLSX format.
● Compatible with Excel, Numbers, NeoOffice.
● Portrait and landscape views.
● Handles multiple worksheets.
● Handles unlimited rows and columns.
● Searching and sorting of cells.
● Cell formatting, including bold,underline, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping and so on.
● Cell types, including General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, Date/Time and Text.
● Merge cells feature.
● Pane freezing.
● Copy and paste
● Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths.
● Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions.
● Tap cells to compose formula.
● Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns.
● Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not worth the money
I had to start over 3 times because it kept quitting. Every time I try to add a row the app quits. Not well organized, can be tricky if your not super familiar with excel. I bought it to use with open office documents but it's not going to work it is a waste of money.
It looks like a spreadsheet but it is not obvious how to do basic things like copy a cell... Not worth wasted time
Wow! Pretty bad.
Will not flip to horizontal,
Click on a cell and the options come up in Chinese. Not good for somebody from Ohio. Not any way close to Microsoft excel.
- LIU FENG
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Spreadsheet App
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.