**AWARDED** Best Language Learning App by Tech Edvocate Awards 2018
Welcome to Sprig Library! An interactive app for early readers where children can explore the love of reading with access to high-quality levelled readers that focus on Indigenous stories and traditions.
The interactive flip-book pages provide a realistic experience for readers, while hidden sounds and animation help early readers stay engaged in the story. Stories are available in three modes for readers:
Read-to-me mode with audio (in English and multiple Indigenous languages);
Independent reading mode with no audio;
No-word mode that allows teachers, parents and children to create their own story!
This app brings Indigenous stories to life developed through a partnership between Sprig Learning and Mi’kmaw Kina’matnewey.
- Early readers that share and celebrate Indigenous stores and traditions.
- Read-to-me audio in English and multiple Indigenous languages.
- Highlighted words as the story is read aloud to encourage children to follow along and connect what they hear to what they see.
- Online and offline reading to take Sprig Library with you while you are on the go.
- For Sprig Language and Sprig Home subscribers, increased access to books and reading logs for parents and teachers.
Update the bundle display name from "Bookshelf" to "Library".
Fix issue relating to the default language text in the filter menu not being visible the first time a user logs into the application.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.