Requires a Twitter Developer account.
Free trial available: please look for "Spring Lite for Twitter" on App Store.
Introducing Spring 4, a new generation of Twitter client for iPhone, iPad and Mac. Features fast performance, truly native design and a highly customizable user interface.
• Pin your frequently visit pages to the tab bar (for example, a Twitter List, search result list or user profile)
• Drag tabs into the order you prefer
• Rename your tabs
• Change your tab icons (more than a thousand of icons for you to choose)
• Show/hide tab names and button shapes
• More than 20 actions, including Reply, Retweet, Like, Add Bookmark, and Translate
• Drag actions into the order you prefer
• Configure actions as swipe options: swipe a tweet horizontally to perform an action
• Option to hide some or all action buttons from tweet cards, while keeping them accessible via context menu, swipe options, keyboard shortcuts, and VoiceOver rotor
• Turn on Like Confirmation to avoid accidentally like a tweet
• Configure different Accent Colors for Light and Dark mode
• More than 10 build-in colors for you to choose
• Design and set custom colors
• Customize the app’s color scheme
• Design and set custom themes for Spring
• Advanced color settings allow you to fine-tune colors for different level of views
• Export and share your themes
• Configure different fonts for body text and headings
• Select from a variety of build-in fonts
• Supports custom fonts installed by third-party apps
• Privately set aliases, notes and username colors for other Twitter users
• User Notes list: browse, organize and edit all your notes in one place
• Sync your data across your iPhone, iPad and Mac privately and securely
• Currently support Mute List, User Notes, Reading Positions, Tweet Bookmarks, Drafts and Search History
Game Controller (require iOS 14, iPadOS 14, macOS 11 or a newer system)
• Control the app and browse tweets with a compatible game controller, such as a Playstation DualSense/DualShock, Nintendo Switch, Xbox or MFi controller
• Customize button functions via in-app settings
• Set extra functions for Adaptive Triggers on the Playstation DualSense controller
• Spring does not collect any personal information
• Your account tokens are protected by on-device Keychain
• Your network connection to Twitter is protected by HTTPS
• Links you opened are not shared with Twitter
• GIFs you selected are not shared with Giphy, the GIF content provider
• Universal Purchase: purchase once, and install on your iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Column View takes full advantage of the big screen on iPad and Mac, shows multiple views at once and allows you to navigate between views fluently and efficiently
• Full Screen mode on iPhone let your timeline content fill the entire screen once you start scrolling
• Mute List filters out unwanted tweets and users
• Check recent tweets on your home screen or notification center with widgets
• Search tweets on the Timeline
• Adjustable text spacing
• Adjustable and adaptive text sizes
• Option to display tweet source on timeline (e.g. Twitter Web App)
• Share a tweet as picture
• Option to load websites in background: open in-app Safari view only after website is completely loaded in background, so you can browse other tweets while website loads (iPhone and iPad); open browser app and load website in background (Mac)
• Open multiple windows on iPad and Mac
• Customizable Link Preview experience
• Customizable text translation experience
• Automatic video and GIF playback on the Timeline
• Supports changing app icon on iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Turn on/off content scaling on Mac for extra screen estate or sharper text
• Open in Spring: open Twitter links via Spring. Available as Share Sheet action and Safari extension
• Autocomplete for Tweet Composer
• Twitter: @theSpringApp
• Email: theSpringApp@gmail.com
This update includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
As a member user, I want to make some requests. Can you add a share generated button to automatically generate a long picture of the current tweet text and the attached picture.
I downloaded this app a while back….stepped away because it had some short comings…..gave it a break, tried almost every other Twitter app in the App Store….and while the app is not perfect…..it has so many customizations you can apply….you can MAKE it perfect….how’s that for size? I’m a geek and also have adhd…..this satisfied my lengthy check list. Thanks for this dev.
Better than Tweetbot
I’m very surprise on how much better Spring is. It works very reliably, polls works, very active development and great UI, renders wonderful on my Mac and iPhone which is something I feel makes Spring much better than any other alternative.
Pay for this app, you won’t regret it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Junyu Kuang
- 24.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Junyu Kuang. All rights reserved.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.