Springulator® is a robust spring calculator that features easy-to-use functions, reference diagrams and stress charting for:
• Compression Springs – One-Load, Two-Load, Rate-Based & Dimensional
• Extension Springs
• Torsion Springs
Created for engineers, purchasing agents and designers, the Springulator allows users to calculate an array of information with minimal data input. With only a few fields of data entered, the Springulator provides information to check the stress of a design, calculate spring functions and test spring capabilities.
Springulator calculations include:
• Stress, corrected stress & stress at load height
• Tension, free length, solid height, load at solid height, total number of coils, active coils, rate, deflection, index, Wahl factor, torsional movement & part weight
• Spring stress charts with material tolerance guidelines
• Calculations based on selected materials
• English and metric measurements
• Adjustable initial tension for extension springs
• Emailable and quotable results
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.