Congratulations and welcome to Sprout Baby - it’s the only baby app you’ll ever need! Sprout Baby is a powerful all-in-one tool allowing you to track all of your baby’s daily activities and care including feedings, sleep, diapers, developmental milestones, growth, health, medications, illnesses and more.
Trusted and recommended by families all over the world, Sprout Baby has been featured by Apple and is made by the creators of Sprout Pregnancy, an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and TIME magazine best app.
Sprout Baby is the ONLY baby app that features:
• No login required - just download and use!
• On-demand PDF summary with useful data for baby’s doctor visits (feeding, sleep, illnesses, medications, developmental milestones and more)
• Health tracker to log symptoms, temperature, medications, illnesses and health events in one convenient place
• Developmental milestones tracker to monitor age appropriate milestones using CDC guidelines
• Sprout SAFEsync: real-time data sync across devices and sharing with family with no personal information required to use
PLUS everything else you’d want from your favorite Baby app:
• Essential tools to track feedings, bottles, solid foods, pumping, sleep, diapers and more
• View daily, weekly and monthly detailed summaries and useful charts to identify patterns and trends
• Medical profile of your child including doctor appointments, questions for the doctor, immunizations, health and illness tracker
• Growth tracker and charts with WHO datasets
• Monthly development updates and fun daily tips
• Record your little one's biggest moments and export them into a beautiful eBook
• Share data instantly across devices
• Receive push notifications when baby’s activities are logged
• Tracks multiple children as your family grows
• Fast and responsive customer support
• … and much more – everything you need to track your baby. All safely backed up.
We are parents dedicated to helping other parents by building great apps that are powerful, simple, reliable and fun. That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker and Sprout Pregnancy.
- NEW! Dark Mode for iOS 13
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for choosing Sprout! We regularly update our app to provide you with the best app performance and experience. We also continually improve the app with your feedback and suggestions. Have a question or need to get in touch with us? Please contact us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
This app was a lifesaver for my husband and I as first time parents. Having an easy way to keep track of everything and be synced with each other when you’re exhausted and having “mom brain” was so helpful. I can’t recommend this enough to anyone having a baby.
Aspect that could be improved...
I’ve already seen this brought up by other users, but the ability to mark a dry diaper so that others are aware it’s been checked.
Also as a mom who breastfeeds and pumps about 50/50 each, it would be nice if you could mark in the pumping section that you breastfed. I know breastfeeding is kept track of in the feedings section, but the reason this would be helpful is because I use the “time since I last pumped” as a gauge of how full my breasts are getting. If I breastfed it’s like emptying them through pumping, so right now I just put a blank pumping stamp to start the cycle over. It would be nicer if I could just mark that I breastfed instead.
Great for Mom brain
This app has done wonders for my husband and I as we try to keep track of everything in the first few weeks with our newborn. We had originally planned to just write things down in a notebook after some friends had suggested to do so. That worked to some degree, but it also became difficult to time things like pumping sessions and feeding sessions while remembering to write them down (especially with sleep deprivation). Also we kept forgetting to bring the notebook with us upstairs or to doctors appointments.
This app has a place for everything we needed to track for our LO. We’ve used it mostly for recording how much breastmilk and formula he is drinking at each session and also for me to record the amount of breastmilk I am able to pump. The app does a really good job showing trends and patterns in the data it collects as well. That was very helpful for new mom to be reassured that he is getting enough of what he needs.
So far so good, except a few things.
I am liking this app a lot. It’s a lot simpler to use than another I was trying out. I love that I can update something for my little one and my husband can as well and we both know what’s going on. However, here are my complaints.
1) I don’t mind that one of us had to purchase the app, and the other could get the free app to sync devices. I however think that (as stated in the FAQ docs) that after the free “trial period” on my husband’s phone he will have to email support to “fix it”. It should just be automatic.
2) The sleep timer DRAINS your phone’s battery! I wish you could just hit “asleep” and it note the time, and then “awake” and note the time and do the math. There is NO NEED for a continuous timer! This would be a MUCH needed improvement. At this time I’ve decided not to track his sleep via the app bc I need my phone to last all day without being plugged in.
- Med ART Studios LLC
- 63.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Med ART Studios
- In-App Purchases
- eBook PDF Export $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.