Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to Sprout! It’s an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and is one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organized and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
Sprout Pregnancy is the ONLY app that features:
• Next Generation 3D Interaction – Experience your baby’s world in never before seen detail. Real-to-life interactive movements, kicking, heartbeat and more!
• Pregnancy Journal with FREE PDF to view or print: Capture belly photos and all your special pregnancy thoughts and moments – includes over 350 fun entry ideas!
PLUS everything else you want from your favorite Pregnancy app:
• DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
• Personalized Pregnancy Timeline
• Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)
• … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy. All safely backed up to your iCloud account.
SPROUT IS PHYSICIAN-RECOMMENDED
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
At Sprout, we believe that great parents deserve great apps! That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Baby and Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker.
- NEW! We've completely rewritten the daily content in the app for you to enjoy throughout your pregnancy
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for choosing Sprout! We regularly update our app to provide you with the best app performance and experience. We also continually improve the app with your feedback and suggestions. Have a question or need to get in touch with us? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
I had my baby and keep trying to go into my app to write in his baby book but it never lets me open anything on it anymore since I hit the “had baby” please help because this is where I documented my pregnancy. 😔
This app would have been a lot better had the picture of the baby not gotten blurry around week 26. Since then, I've used another app since the entire point of this one is to kind of watch "your baby" develop. Still has nice facts and the timeline is great.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We can look into fixing this for you. Can you contact our support team at email@example.com? Thanks!
Exact same app as Sprout Pregnancy
I thought I was upgrading my sprout pregnancy app when I paid for this one but it turns out this is whole other app. I already had Sprout Pregnancy and had paid. Finding this app made me doubt my original payment so I clicked and a whole new app downloaded. Why am I being charged twice!? What a scam it should be clarified that it is the exact same app.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We have two versions of the app on the app store, one with a free-trial which you can upgrade from within the app to the premium version, or you can buy this version which is the premium version. You can always get a refund by visiting https://reportaproblem.apple.com - please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks!
- Med ART Studios LLC
- 191.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010 Med ART Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.