Spruce is the leading platform for HIPAA-compliant communication and care outside of the exam room. Call, text, fax, secure message, video chat, and more—all from one secure app, with a unified team inbox. Designed for healthcare professionals and their patients, Spruce takes your clinical operations to the next level, with powerful, easy-to-use tools for team collaboration, panel management, telehealth, business phone functionality, and automated custom communications.
Healthcare Professionals: Start your free 14-day trial today—no credit card required.
Patients: Spruce is always free. Download to connect with your care team for secure messaging and telehealth.
— SPRUCE FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS —
• Get new phone and fax numbers, or transfer in your existing lines
• Robust mobile and desktop apps
• Built-in compliance: Automatic HIPAA BAA, two-factor login security, SOC 2 auditing, HITRUST certification, and automatic audit logging for communication read, write, and view
• Advanced phone system: Phone trees, multiple lines, secure voicemail, automated transcription, VoIP, number sharing
• Messaging and fax: Secure individual and group messaging, two-way SMS texting, secure two-way eFax
• Telehealth: Secure video calling, as well as adaptive clinical questionnaires for patient intake and screening
• After-hours: Automated schedules adjust your phone system and messaging to match your business hours
• Automation: Save messages for reuse, schedule messages for future delivery, implement automatic message responses for common needs
• Panel management: Contact and conversation tagging, patient list upload, advanced search, bulk messaging, and custom inbox configuration and communication routing for each team member
• Team collaboration: Secure team chats, shared inboxes, internal notes, and @-paging bring the features of modern team software to the healthcare space
• And more…!
— SPRUCE FOR PATIENTS —
• Sign in to a free and secure patient app, on mobile or desktop
• Receive video calls from your care team
• Send and receive secure messages, including photos
• Receive alerts for new activity
Ask your healthcare team for an invitation to connect on Spruce. If they're not on Spruce yet, ask them to sign up today!
Please visit our website at www.sprucehealth.com for more information.
Introducing Spruce 4.0...
Create, edit and share custom inbox filters
Gain a complete view of all of the conversations with a patient or other contact.
Care team conversations are now in their own tab to reflect deeper capabilities.
...AND MUCH MORE
Multi-party conversations, more powerful tagging support, and support for caregivers and family medicine.
Providers: thanks for sharing feedback, feature requests, and ideas in the Spruce Support channel.
If you love Spruce, please take a moment to leave us a review or rating in the App Store - it helps others discover Spruce!
Ratings and Reviews
They have been completely a lifesaver to me and has helped me completely with my issue and has made it easier to have more people to talk to about my problems and they’re available more to me than my other doctor was. Which I went in and seen him once a month and he only gave me about five minutes of his time. These people are used doctors and others that are included in your program will spend more time with you answer more questions and they have done that for me more than the two years than When I was seeing my Other Doctor. Anybody that is suffering and Suboxone works for them I truly highly recommend the service because I’ve struggled 20+ years on opiates and the Suboxone has been the only thing that has helped that’s giving me some freedom back so give these guys a try if you read my review you won’t be disappointed.
Get Spruce NOW!
Are you on the fence about switching your practice over to Spruce? If so, I have only one piece of advice: get Spruce NOW!
Are you worried about the headache of getting your phone and fax lines ported over to Spruce?
Again, I have only one piece of advice: get Spruce NOW!
Are you unsure of how much your practice will grow in the upcoming months/years and wondering whether or not Spruce will be able to accommodate the changing needs of your growing practice? Again, I have only one piece of advice: get Spruce NOW!
As a private practice psychologist who is currently growing his practice at a rapid rate, I too had all of these concerns/questions… But with in the first half hour of my initial consultation with the amazing members of the Spruce team, my concerns vanished! And now, less than one week in, all of my phone/fax numbers have been successfully ported, my questions promptly answered, and my Spruce system in perfect working order! I could not be happier, my clients could not be happier, and I simply could not give Spruce a higher endorsement!
Get a Spruce NOW!
Trust me, you will thank yourself almost immediately!!!
I Highly Recommend Spruce
I recently switched my private counseling practice over to Spruce and my only regret is n not having done it sooner. I love being able to send and receive faxes in my phone. Having a secure phone “line” that uses my existing phone is wonderful. I can tag clients so I can do searches for people with similar issues and email them information that might be relevant to them. I can “page“ myself to remind me to do a client related task or follow up with them. (It’s kind of like the marking.) I can get off of the phone with a client and immediately write a note to document the call. I can do video sessions. I’m looking forward to improvements such as clients being able to access from their PC (right now they have to use a smart phone) and better reporting so that I can more easily send out the client records when requested. But they’re a great service for a great price. My anxiety level has literally gone down because of the seamlessness of this service. Thank you Spruce!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Spruce — we appreciate it and are glad to hear that you are using many of Spruce’s features to their full potential in your practice. We wanted to let you know that we recently made it possible for patients to use Spruce on their PC (in addition to their smartphone). Please get in touch so we can help set this up for your practice. Our team is available via the support chat in-app or by email at email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spruce Health, Inc
- 135.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Spruce Health, Inc.