SQL Database Pro is a professional SQLite database editor which allows you to graphically open and edit all SQLite database files.
The app combines the power and flexibility of SQLite with an intuitive graphical interface in which you click to view all tables and rows. You can also click on top of a page to enter any SQL query and get the results immediately on the same page.
The SQLite query results are also automatically formatted for you to perfectly fit each column for thousands of rows in a few seconds.
A well-designed, powerful, and easy-to-use SQLite database app. This is the solution that SQL Database Pro delivers for you today.
SQL Database Pro User Guide:
Subscription is auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service:
- Opens all SQLite database files (http://sqlite.org/docs.html)
- View and edit multiple SQLite databases at the same time
- Click on a table name to view the table
- Click on a column title to sort by the column
- Click on the top left corner to import CSV files and SQL scripts
- Click on the top right corner to export as CSV files
- Export any query result as a PDF document
- Export any data as SQL scripts for importing into Oracle, DB2, and MySQL
- Auto correction of SQL queries
- Auto generation of select commands by typing in a table name
- Create a new table with the SQL create command or Create panel
- Add a new row with the SQL insert command or Add panel
- Automatically formats every SQL query result
- Allows you to save the font for each SQLite database
- Click on the top of a page to view the sqlite_master table
- Print, preview, and save SQL query reports as PDF documents
- General performance improvements and fixes
- New Edit Table panel
- New Edit Row panel
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't waste your money
A COMPLETE waste of $10. Will not import any file. basically useless. Wish i could get my money back.
Basic SQL Database
Not really sure this is worth the $10 I paid. Based on the functionality of this application, I really think it should be free or maybe .99. Guess that is what you get for being the first to try an app. Very basic functions. Lacks the ability to import data from any data source, not even a comma delimited flat file. That is a huge bummer. Who wants to type all of their records into the database???
DO NOT PURCHASE
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.