Squad Heart Rate app for bootcamps, gyms, and team sports. Squad tracks exercise intensity, energy expenditure, and aerobic fitness in training groups (requires Bluetooth heart rate sensors^). Supports 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sends workout reports automatically, and syncs iCloud data across iDevices. Squad can help increase motivation, optimize workouts, and improve aerobic fitness.
On-screen heart rates helps push athletes towards higher training zones. Gives coaches and personal trainers accurate feedback on training effort and recovery times. Workout reports helps clients track progress towards their fitness goals. What you can measure, you can improve!
Fully automated training session recording and workout report delivery via email. Syncs session data across all your iDevices on the same iCloud account. You can display heart rates on a large TV via Airplay from one iDevice, and analyse training results on another iDevice. A powerful coaching, motivation, and retention tool!
Tracks progress, updates leaderboards, and provides expert feedback to clients training from home. Your clients can simply download and run the free single-user version onto their iPhone/iPad, record training sessions, and share the data with you through Email, iMessage, or Airdrop (via Bluetooth). Session data is compressed at 4Kb/hour (approx) and nickname is the only personal data used to identify the sender. Fast, simple, and private!
SCALABLE TRAINING SYSTEM
Connects up to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors^ on one iDevice, seamlessly. Expands to 24 Bluetooth heart rate monitors by running Squad Hub FREE companion app on a second iPhone. When both iDevices are connected to the same local WiFi network, tracking distance to Hub-connected athletes can span the full signal range of your network.
You can download Squad Hub FREE on the App Store here:
* Records real-time heart rate (requires Bluetooth heart rate sensors^)
* Calculates training effort, energy expenditure, and training scores (TRIMP)
* Estimates energy afterburn (EPOC) and aerobic fitness over time
* Starts, stops and records individual training sessions automatically
* Sends workout reports via email automatically
* Shares remote client sessions directly via Email, iMessage, or Airdrop
* Exports raw heart data to iCloud Drive for charting
* Syncs profile and session data across all iDevices on the same iCloud account
* Runs multiple app instances on all iDevices on the same iCloud account
* Connects up to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors on one iDevice^
* Expandable to 24 Bluetooth heart rate monitors by running Squad Hub FREE companion app on second iDevice^
* Supports all Bluetooth heart rate monitors compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod
* Screen mirroring onto HDMI-equipped TV via Lightning Adaptor, Apple TV via Airplay, or Airplay2-enabled Smart TV
*FREE version can track one heart rate monitor
*CLUB version (In-App Purchase) can track multiple heart rate monitors simultaneously^
You can purchase an auto-renewing CLUB subscription through In-App Purchase for US$9.99/month or US$99.99/year. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at selected duration) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage your subscriptions open iPhone settings > your name > subscriptions.
Check out our website for setup info at squadheartrate.com. If you need any help, write to us at email@example.com. We will respond at the earliest.
^Actual Bluetooth connection limit may vary depending on your iDevice model. For example, iPhoneX and iPad Pro are limited to 12 simultaneous Bluetooth heart monitor connections, while iPad (5th Gen) and iPod Touch (7th Gen) are limited to 6 heart monitors.
Squad Cardio 2.0 includes critical database updates and other improvements. We recommend creating database backup in Settings > Backup Now, before downloading update in the unlikely event your update fails.
• Updates session database to Vers2.0 in readiness for upcoming iOS15. This update reduces file storage size by 50% (approx), improves iCloud sync efficiency and backup file portability.
• Supports backward compatability of legacy database backups and exported sessions
• Removes center label on player tile to increases display data font size by 25%
• Updates activity setup screen
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t seem to work
Great concept, but when I downloaded the free version to test it out, the app can’t sync with my apple watch.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for trying Squad app! Squad currently works with all Bluetooth heart moniters compatible with iPhones, including BLE chest straps and optical armbands. Unfortunately not compatible with Apple Watch heart monitors as yet, but we do have plans to support very soon. Please follow us on twitter @trackteamAU for future announcements.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TRACKTEAM PTY LTD
- 7.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Trackteam Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Club Monthly $9.99
- Club Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.