Squad Heart Rate app for bootcamps, gyms, and team sports. Squad tracks exercise intensity, energy expenditure, and aerobic fitness in training groups (requires Bluetooth heart rate sensors^). Supports 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sends workout reports automatically, and syncs iCloud data across iDevices. Squad can help increase motivation, optimize workouts, and improve aerobic fitness.
On-screen heart rates helps push athletes towards higher training zones. Gives coaches and personal trainers accurate feedback on training effort and recovery times. Workout reports helps clients track progress towards their fitness goals. What you can measure, you can improve!
Fully automated training session recording and workout report delivery via email. Syncs session data across all your iDevices on the same iCloud account. You can display heart rates on a large TV via Airplay from one iDevice, and analyse training results on another iDevice. A powerful coaching, motivation, and retention tool!
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Pairs with Apple Watch's running Squad Watch app giving athletes the option to transmit heart rate data from their Apple Watch instead of BLE heart rate monitor.
You can download Squad for Apple Watch on the App Store here:
SCALABLE TRAINING SYSTEM
Connects to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors^ on one iDevice, seamlessly. Expands to 24 Bluetooth heart rate monitors by running Squad Hub FREE companion app on a second iPhone. When both iDevices are connected to the same local WiFi network, tracking distance to Hub-connected athletes can span the full signal range of your network.
You can download Squad Hub FREE on the App Store here:
* Records real-time heart rate (requires Bluetooth heart rate sensors^)
* Calculates training effort, energy expenditure, and training scores (TRIMP)
* Estimates energy afterburn (EPOC) and aerobic fitness over time
* Starts, stops and records individual training sessions automatically
* Sends workout reports via email automatically
* Shares remote client sessions directly via Email, iMessage, or Airdrop
* Exports raw heart data to iCloud Drive for charting
* Syncs profile and session data across all iDevices on the same iCloud account
* Runs multiple app instances on all iDevices on the same iCloud account
* Connects to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors on one iDevice^
* Expandable to 24 Bluetooth heart rate monitors by running Squad Hub FREE companion app on second iDevice^
* Supports all Bluetooth heart rate monitors compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod
* Supports Apple Watch running Squad Watch app
* Screen mirroring onto HDMI-equipped TV via Lightning Adaptor, Apple TV via Airplay, or Airplay2-enabled Smart TV
*FREE version can track one heart rate monitor
*CLUB version (In-App Purchase) can track multiple heart rate monitors simultaneously^
You can purchase an auto-renewing CLUB subscription through In-App Purchase for US$9.99/month or US$99.99/year. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at selected duration) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage your subscriptions open iPhone settings > your name > subscriptions.
Check our website for setup info at squadheartrate.com. If you need any help, write to us at email@example.com. We will respond at the earliest.
^Actual connection limit may vary depending on device model and available Bluetooth slots. For example, our testing showed iPhoneX and iPadPro could support 14 simultaneous connections, while iPad and iPodTouch could only support 7 heart monitors.
Bug fixes and performance improvements:
• Fixed auto player leaderboard in activity setup
• Replaced heart rate data structures
• Updated shared code library
• Added alert window to report on critical iCloud errors
Ratings and Reviews
Great for home gym or small group personal training
My husband and I own a small personal training studio and use this app to track clients’ heart rates during conditioning. We use it with Polar H9 chest straps. It’s super easy to use, broadcasts easily from the iPod touch to the TV, uses color codes for heart rate percentages, and emails clients a great post workout summary. We have used other professional heart rate monitoring software and this has all of the same functions for a FRACTION of the price. Highly recommend it!
Developer Response ,
Hey thanks very much for sharing your positive feedback. We think you've made great equipment choices of premium Polar's and affordable iPod to stream Squad onto your big TV. After a year (mostly in lockdown) finishing off version 1, we're preparing to roll-out version 2 updates which should give you a 10x better coaching tool and training experience for your clients. We're only just getting warmed-up;)
App doesn’t seem to work
Great concept, but when I downloaded the free version to test it out, the app can’t sync with my apple watch.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for trying Squad app! Squad currently works with all Bluetooth heart moniters compatible with iPhones, including BLE chest straps and optical armbands. Unfortunately not compatible with Apple Watch heart monitors as yet, but we do have plans to support very soon. Please follow us on twitter @trackteamAU for future announcements.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TRACKTEAM PTY LTD
- 7.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Trackteam Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Club Monthly $9.99
- Club Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.