SquareHub keeps your family connected, organized, and happy. You can send private group messages and photos with each other, share calendars, share to-do lists, share child location information, and create those spontaneous moments of joy with the people who matter most to you, your family!
Whether you’re a family with young kids, mobile teenagers, kids away at college, or you’re a family living in multiple locations, SquareHub makes it easy for everyone in your family to stay connected!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SQUAREHUB
• Feel confident that daily stuff is under control in a private, real-time, one-to-one and group messaging environment for just your family.
• Easily share conversations, photos, events, tasks or location details with extended family members and close family friends without granting them full access to your family network.
LOCATION / CHECK-INS
• Easily share check-ins and location details, giving you peace of mind and your kids more freedom.
• Centrally share events in one place so that everyone can comment and get updates.
SHARED TO DO LIST
• Assign task to any Family member and share or comment progresses.
FAMILY BUCKET LIST
• Save family activities such restaurants to visit, movies to see, gifts to buy or activities to do together.
• Store your personal notes and reminders so important family activities and to dos are not forgotten.
STICKERS / PHOTO EDITOR / REWARDS
• Everybody can have fun with the built-in photo editor, stickers, filters, and digital rewards for recognizing good behavior.
MOBILE APP / SMS / EMAIL
• Integrate all the ways your family communicates whether they’re using an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad; or whether they prefer EMAIL OR TXT messaging.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
Sign up and create a family login and password that will be shared by everyone in the family. Add all your family members right away (the magic really happens when everyone is involved). Send a message or photo and let the fun begin!
Got questions or comments?
We’d be happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or tweet us @squarehub
or find us on Facebook.
Bug fixes and app optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Something Wrong w/Reply Feature
My boss had us all sign up for this app a week ago, to provide a helpful way to communicate and provide a master calendar to employees who function as independent contractors and don't see each other in person in an office. Unfortunately, we are all having trouble replying when she asks questions as to who is available for X date, etc. When one hits "reply", the phone keyboard will open up allowing you to type, but you are basically commenting blind; you cannot see your comment as you type, to proofread, etc. before sending and having it appear. This English major refuses to do that!
It is possible that it could be taking a while to load fully once you choose "reply". (By the way, if it matters, I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus.)
Probably my favorite app. Works great for keeping family events together. But it just hasn’t been working correctly lately. Never updates the other devices and constantly tries to connect. Please fix.
Used to be way better
For the past couple of years this app has been really glitchy. It used to work great and I love the design but it just doesn’t perform the way it should.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sirqul, Inc.
- 37.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © SquareHub, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mustaches Sticker Pack $0.99
- Glasses Sticker Pack $0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.