It takes a lot to run your own store. Now it takes a lot less. The Squarespace Commerce App lets you fulfill orders, manage product inventory, and resolve customer issues from your iPhone — all in the intuitive, beautiful interface you’ve come to expect from Squarespace.
• Fulfill orders with ease. The integrated barcode scanner lets you fulfill orders without having to enter a single number. Scan a shipping label, notify your customer, and update your inventory, all with a simple touch.
• Resolve customer issues from anywhere. View a customer’s account, access their order details, send confirmations, or even a custom message.
• Take inventory. Whether you sell an item online or in person, the app lets you quickly update inventory levels, so you always know you have enough supply to meet demand.
• Manage discounts. Access, edit, and create discounts directly from your device. See how many times each discount has been used and which ones are active, scheduled, or expired, all in one view.
** Squarespace Commerce requires a paid Squarespace account. **
To contact Customer Care, visit support.squarespace.com
This version includes miscellaneous bug fixes, improvements, and security enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Missing product photos
I loved the app until I tried updating it about a month ago and now I can not see the photo of the products that the customers have purchased . The only thing that appears is the product number . This makes processing orders twice as long as it would normally take because now I have to log into a computer to see the actual photo of their order . I tried updating a second time , deleting the app and re-adding it, and still the same issue . How can this issue be fixed ? Also, how can I upload multiple products on my site ?
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear about the trouble! We'd like to check into this with you. To reach our Customer Care team, in the Commerce App tap "More" in the bottom right corner. Then tap "Help", and choose "Contact Us" to send us a message. Please let us know how this goes in an updated review.
I’m disappointed b/c I’d love to be able to add inventory to my website from here but cannot. Also, I find it’s somewhat annoying that you all have 3 different apps. I had the Squarespace app but to add inventory wasn’t an option nor was adjusting any inventory or doing promo codes. I had to download the Squarespace Commerce app. Only to find out adding inventory is still not an option.
It’d be beyond convenient to be able to run my website from 1 Squarespace App as opposed to having to jump back + forth between them.
Squarespace I love you + your platform + your website build out has gotten a ton more useful over the years but what gives in the app dept? These apps have so much potential!! In today’s day + age it’s not always conventional to be at your computer. I’d like to believe you all have developers working on this. Please let us know when these options become available.
Must have app if own a squarespace product website
Pros: conveniency, can track orders on the go, can edit merchandise inventory, thankful for the update that allows to add pics and item description for merchandise, schedule merchandise availability
What I will like to see is the ability to add/change pricing and be able to organize product placement. For example: category necklace: being able to change the order of each product so it’s displayed in order I see fit on website (hope this is explained well lol!)
Other than that it’s a MUST have app if you are operating a product business with squarespace
- Squarespace, Inc.
- 51.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Squarespace, Inc. • All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.