SquashLab is a unique squash coaching and training programme that will take your squash game to the next level. Founded by former world #2 Liz Irving. Liz includes loads of carefully selected professional free coaching videos and shares the squash techniques that helped Nicol David become an 8-time world champion.
SquashLab includes loads of carefully selected professional free squash coaching videos that can be selected by you to assist with your squash technique to instantly improve your game - think of it as a "squash trouble-shooting guide".
For the more structured approach to your play, SquashLab provides a personal assessment for you to complete and it immediately recommends the appropriate level that you should focus on, based on your answers, as well as provides you with the option to choose your own squash training level.
Structured squash coaching programs are 6 weeks long and are suitable for any level of age and any level of play. This includes starters to the game, beginners, intermediate, advanced players and squash coaches who would like to complement their coaching techniques with some insightful training videos. These squash coaching programs include how to warm-up videos, LearnZone video lessons of hints and tips for your technique and play, lessons and drills for the week and how to warm-down videos. A weekly progress tracker is provided at the end of each week, asking you how your week went, and provides you with a weekly drill sheet to download or view on screen to keep your squash training on track. SquashLab's handy "Notes" enables you to jot down comments and keep a track of your squash journal on a weekly basis allowing you to refer back and note your progress at any time.
SquashLab provides a freely accessible "Nicol Fan Club" section where we include unique videos of Liz and Nicol having casual coffee conversations at tournaments and Nicol sharing her more personal thoughts of her life experiences and her game with you!
SquashLab Features and benefits:
- Free Squash Training Video Portal - Carefully selected professional coaching videos to assist in instantly improving your game.
- Squash Assessments - Provides squash players with guidance of what level of coaching will be suitable for them to improve.
- Squash Coaching Programs - A free 7 day trial can be accessed for all levels of play - You get the full benefit using the coaching the program for a week to test the effectiveness.
- The squash coaching programs are in-app purchases and they have the following squash coaching levels :
- Beginner Level 1,2 and 3
- Intermediate Level 1,2 and 3
- Advanced Level 1,2 and 3 (soon to be added)
- Squash Training Progress Tracker - Keep track of your progress, access weekly squash drills and training. Record progress in your personal squash journal.
- Nicol David Fan Club - Access to videos and unique footage as well as news items from Nicol and Liz.
- Fixed some major and minor bugs.
- Completely reviewed and updated the level purchasing process.
- Fixed image paths.
- Firecracker Limited
- 57.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Firecracker Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner Level 1 $5.99
- Beginner Level 2 $5.99
- Beginner Level 3 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.