Squeebles Fractions 4+
Designed for iPad
Perfect for 7 to 11 year olds, the Squeebles are here to help your children practise their fractions in a fun, colourful way, with cakes!!!
Featuring 4 mini games, a great reward scheme involving cakes (and we all love cakes), several difficulty levels and unlimited players this Squeebles game will make the task of learning fractions a LOT more fun.
The game is aimed at 7-11 year olds but can be used by anyone who wants to brush up on their fractions in a fun way.
> 4 mini games aimed at helping children learn fractions:
- A Piece of Cake: drag different fractions of cakes to each Squeeble as they ask for them. Easy mode covers halves, quarters and thirds, with hard mode covering fractions up to tenths.
- Tricky Pairs: match fractions of the same value (i.e.: 1/2 matches with 3/6) as quickly as possible. Easy mode features 4 pairs and hard mode features a whopping 9 pairs!!!
- Think Big: drag the cake to the Squeeble who calls out the largest fraction. Easy mode covers halves, thirds and quarters. Hard mode covers fractions up to twelfths.
- Super Sums: Answer 10 of the Maths Monster's fractions questions as quickly as possible. Easy, medium and hard modes.
> UK or US English
> Universal app runs on both iPad and iPhone / iPod Touch
> Great reward system and storyline. The Squeebles want to enter the Cake Making Contest but The Maths Monster has stolen all their ingredients and their entry tokens. You have to help the Squeebles win back their ingredients and tokens by working through the four fractions mini-games. You can then make cakes from over 100 ingredients and enter them into the contest!
> Over 100 cake ingredients from delicious sweet classics like toffee sauce and chocolate flakes to bizarre Squeeble favourites like curry sponge and sugared carrots!
> Covers fractions from halves to twelfths.
> Win trophies for doing well in games.
> Features 10 of the Squeebles characters, including Whizz, Lex and the nasty Maths Monster.
> Set up unlimited players, making this app perfect for classroom use as well as home use.
> Makes learning fractions fun!!!
> No in-app purchases, advertising or web links mean all our apps are 100% safe for your children to use.
This is a minor update that fixes an issue with the override passcode not functioning correctly in the last update. If there are any features you'd like to see added in the future, let us know by e-mailing email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I like it!
I like this app and think kids will find this an enjoyable way to practice fractions. It seems a little youngish,but I'm going to try it with some of my 5 th grade boys at school and see what they think.
I’m an educator and I am looking for an app to help introduce fractions. This is not the one. It just jumps right into assuming the student knows how to make 1/4 from 8 slices of cake or 1/2 from 4 slices. The user interface is super confusing as well. I feel like this app would frustrate any kid who was already struggling to understand fractions.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear how frustrating you found the app. We're committed to improving where we can so we'll take your comments on board and look to introduce a beginner level that works with just halves and quarters. If you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific feedback about what you found confusing about the user interface that would be really helpful. Thanks. Ian, KeyStageFun.
This game is amazing
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ian Knapp
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © KeyStageFun 2020
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.