SqueezePad is the preeminent controller for your Logitech Squeezebox. This smooth operating, fast and intuitive controller for your Squeezebox will provide you with complete remote control from your iPad. An upgrade allows music streaming directly to your iPad as well. An unbeatable price tag to get full control of your Squeezebox!
Watch on YouTube:
◆◆◆ SqueezePad is … FAST! ◆◆◆
- instant player selection: a simple touch on the player in the top left shows an instant popup menu. Experience how fast player switching can really be.
- cached menus and album art: when you browse the artist or albums menu, their content (with images) is saved. On every subsequent visit the lists are instantly available until the next rescan automatically invalidates the cache.
- preloaded playlist: a big chunk of your playlist is preloaded and available on the right hand side of the screen. No waiting times when you want to take a peek at the future songs.
- instant alphabetical index and smooth scrolling: the alphabetical index updates the album and artist list already when you just drag your finger over it.
- shortcuts to most used functions: on the bottom bar you have buttons for artist, albums, internet radio and favorites menu. Also common playlist function have their own buttons.
◆◆◆ SqueezePad is … SMOOTH! ◆◆◆
- awesome looks: obvious when you look at the screenshots
- smooth transitions and animations: As to be expected from a real iPad App, SqueezePad supports menu transitions and smooth scrolling.
- volume + progress popups: when changing volume or progress of a song, you get popups telling you the actual values. So stop guessing your desired values today!
- drag+drop for playlist entries: playlist entries can be reordered with drag and drop. A quick swipe shows a delete button.
- screensaver mode: Tap the big cover-art and SqueezePad switches to a screensaver mode working in portrait and landscape orientation. Now you get even bigger cover art on your iPad. This makes SqueezePad a great information screen for your next party.
◆◆◆ SqueezePad has … PLAYBACK! * ◆◆◆
- stream music to your iPad: now your iPad becomes a small player on its own, and is able to stream your local music or internet radio stations. You’ll find this feature as an in app purchase in the players menu.
- many supported formats: SqueezePad has native suport for mp3, FLAC, aac, alac, wav, aiff, pcm. With the help of your Squeezebox Server you can also stream OGG-files to your iPad (it will convert them automatically to either WAV or MP3). If your Squeezebox Server runs on a Windows machine, even WMA-files are supported!
- gapless playback and synchronization: SqueezePad will preload the next song in the playlist, so that it will start without any delay. Also the full synchronization protocol of the Squeezeboxes are implemented.
- many supported Apps: Last.FM, Deezer or WiMP are supported out of the box.
Spotify works with the help of triodes plugin installed in Squeezebox-Server
Rhapsody, Napster and Pandora are not working due to licensing issues issues
* Please be aware that Logitech blocks direct streaming access to MySqueezebox.com.
Squeezebox-Server required to use the playback feature.
◆◆◆ SqueezePad's got … EXTRAS! ◆◆◆
So many extras - please visit my web-site to get a full descriptions:
- integrated browser for fast information retrieval
- playlist modification mode
- configure manual server for advanced networks/remote streaming
- set up your alarms
- automatically wake your server with Wake On LAN
- much much more ...
◆◆◆ Requirements ◆◆◆
Compatible with SqueezeBox-Server from v7.4 to v7.9, to be downloaded from http://www.mysqueezebox.com/download.
Also supports direct connection to MySqueezebox.com if you don't own a local server.
- restores the feature, that tapping on album art starts the album
As always: if anything is not working as you expect don't hesitate to contact email@example.com.
I'm really eager to provide you with the best SqueezePad experience possible - but if you don't ask your questions directly via mail I cannot answer and help you.
Ratings and Reviews
This Is My Favorite App
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This app controls all my radios and can sync all of them if I wish. It can control every last aspect of your radio(s) and do it well, and without fail.
The UI is easy to follow as its laid out just as the radio is. No multiple remotes lying around and it's an app that I use every single day.
Thank you so very, very much❤️
Best app on my iPad
I've had this app for a couple years and wouldn't consider changing to the few Johnny come lately apps that try to compete. Very clean UI which emulates the native screen of the Logitech music server. Don't waste your money on the over priced competition which, in my opinion, are not as elegant as Squeezepad.
Still a Winner
This app has been outstanding from the first day I downloaded it over 5 years ago and it's still a winner. Works great every time, a must have.
- Stefan Hansel Solutions UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 Stefan Hansel
- In-App Purchases
- SqueezePad Playback $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.