Squeezer is an image compression app that allows you to easily compress, resize and encode images with the ability to dive into many advanced options provided by various image compression algorithms and codecs.
- Drag and drop to open images for resizing and compression.
- Reduce file size of images and photos substantially (up to 90%) without compromising image quality.
- Convert images into different formats, e.g. PNGs to JPGs, JPGs to WebPs and vice versa.
- Work JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, SVG, WebP, AVIF, TARGA, PBM, PNM and many more formats!
- Come with many advanced compression and editing options, including choosing compression algorithms & codecs (MozJPEG, OxiPNG, AVIF and many more), resizing, lossy/lossless mode and more.
- Integrate deeply with your Mac with many options, including attaching to menu bar and automatically opening at login.
- Run completely offline and private.
Why Use Squeezer?
- Reducing the size of image files for sending as email clients.
- Optimizing images for websites and email campaigns so they load faster online.
- Compressing images and saving time when uploading them to social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Converting images to more compatible formats, e.g. AVIFs to JPGs.
This update fixes a bug which prevents resizing the app's window.
Have any feedback about this update or Clovery in general? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WebCatalog Ltd
- 161.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WebCatalog Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.