Build your team of Squid heroes for epic turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimps!
Steev and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious ooze is corrupting their world, and this band of unlikely heroes needs to fight back to save their kingdom.
Squids Odyssey is not just about gorgeous cartoon art, jaunty music and humorous storytelling: the battles provide a deep challenge as strategy and skill are required to use the environment and the Squids' strengths to lead your team to victory!
- Build your party from 15 different Squids in 4 classes: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers.
- Win turn-based battles with strategy and skill, using the environment and your party’s strengths to your advantage
- Engage in 90+ missions for more than 15 hours of gameplay, plus an expert Pro Mode that doubles the game length and provides extra challenge.
- Boost your heroes abilities with 65+ barmy helmets.
- Battle your way through Greek citadels, tropical coral reefs, old West inspired towns and Japanese temples to save your underwater world!
No Squids were harmed during the making of this game.
Ratings and Reviews
Understands the advantages of mobile
Here’s a game made for tablets. The graphics are wonderful, as you’ve already seen, a cartoonish watercolor affair, because tablets make artwork pop. The gameplay doesn’t shoehorn on screen virtual gamepads, but utilizes gestures as only tablets do well. At every opportunity, Squids demonstrates that it’s not a port. I really like Squids. I bought both the precursors. I like the characters. I’d watch a Netflix series of these likable little fellas. Everything about Squids just makes me happy. We need more.
Great graphic style and charming overall
A great little game, have already spent hours playing it, love the colorful style and attention to detail.
Very nostalgic but ending is disappointing (review contains spoilers!)
Very fun and enjoyable game but I was left disappointed by the end. Sword lady character that was on cover art was nowhere to be found in the game. Despite Steev being confirmed alive i do not have any way of getting him back on the team. I need a continuation of this story, because it was clearly leading up to something grand, like a fight with Baron or something, but then it just... ended. I hope the story will be continued in some update but i want to get my money's worth
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Game Bakers
- 364.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © The Game Bakers 2018 - All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.