Unlike other fitness apps, Sqwod uses the science of HIRT to get results in the shortest time possible.
Brought to you by the author of Urban Calisthenics and the only man to have trained every branch of the U.S. Military, Tee Major.
Sqwod’s workouts for men are based on the scientific studies of H.I.R.T. training, which provides the maximum benefit in the shortest time possible. High-Intensity Resistance Training is essentially weight training for fat loss and gaining muscles.
Inspired by elite military training and backed by science, Sqwod is a community in your pocket, motivating you to test your boundaries, discover your greatness, learn new techniques, and master total control over your body.
No matter your goal, we have your back. Our major mission is helping men work out at home and becoming one of the top free exercise apps for men. We distilled the essence of competitive energy, the drive to succeed, and the search for purpose and self-respect into an app that will motivate you to come back every day for daily workouts and challenges. Start your home workout for men with a 7-day free trial today.
Fitness Tracker - Easy way to track progress:
• Access scheduled and completed workouts easily.
• 1-click add a workout to calendar
• Track progress by the minute, week, month, all-time.
HIRT Workouts - Scientifically backed results:
• HIRT training builds muscle and keeps muscle while burning fat.
• Complete fitness covered: strength, cardio, core, mobility, shred fat, and get six pack abs.
• Intense circuits in as little as 5 minutes.
• Train with easy-to-follow along with video and timer.
• Train with bodyweight (no-equipment) or with kettlebells, dumbbells, speed step, and more.
• Take the mobile app with you on your travel.
• Customizable workouts - build your own HIRT or HIIT workouts.
• Targeted workouts - workouts by level, equipment, and goal.
Motivation & Community - The Sqwod
• Workout alarm so you never miss a WOD (workout of the day)
• Play Spotify or Apple Music during your workout
• Schedule workouts months in advance to stay on track
• Gain followers and follow others on their workout journey
• Participate in fitness challenges
• Educational articles and content covering fitness, nutrition, and more.
Enable Apple Health with your Apple Watch to keep track of all your activity in the SQWOD app.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
SQWOD is free to download and use. Premium use starts at log-in and requires an active subscription, available on a monthly or yearly basis, to continue after the 7-day free trial expires. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from the purchase date. Monthly subscription users are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
* Added expert-recommended circuits # for each workout
* Users can now change desired circuit # before each workout on the workout description screen
* Premium 7-day free trial starts upon sign-in
* Squashed some other random bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the Sqwod app! ?
I’ve had Sqwod since it was beta, and it’s ALWAYS BEEN AWESOME! The workouts default to 30 second intervals with 10 second pauses between 10 different exercise movements, but everything is customizable! FANTASTIC! Many to choose from and they truly have an effect on those areas of your body! From general overall workouts, to abs, to gain muscle, lose fat, to core, to dumbbell, to legs, (and more) there are choices that I’m sure would appeal to everyone. And because the exercise time is flexible, you can start at the default circuits or change to a longer or shorter workout, increasing as you become stronger. Or start at longer intervals ?. The variety of workouts allows you to focus on different areas of your body throughout the week. If used consistently, you’ll feel/see a difference in your form and strength.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the in depth review Olayinka!
A real workout!
These workout sessions will have you fit and you can customize your workouts. I get a good workout every time and all of them are only 15-30 min which includes all the breaks. So many different workouts for so many different goals. I’ve done a different workout every time I’ve used this app so it makes getting them done so much better cause I’m not bored with the same routines. This is the best exercise app I’ve used so far. Gain muscle, lose fat, mobility, flexibility. It doesn’t matter your goals, you can boost muscle with this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for joining the SQWOD Akanni. More great exercises and equipment to come to increase the diversity of workouts! Stay tuned.
Build muscles at home
I never write reviews. But when covid hit I was forced to workout at home and like most people didn’t know how to gain muscle mass fast at home. This was the only app I found that has a training style suitable for at home workouts with dumbbells, kettlebells, and other weights. The mix of HIIT and HIRT does the job. Great work to Tee Major for the workouts and awesome developers too.
Developer Response ,
Hey, Saturn. Covid has hit us all hard and one of our missions was to make life a bit easier for you guys working out at home. Happy to hear the SQWOD app and HIRT is helping.
- Hero-DNA LLC
- 42.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hero DNA LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sqwod Monthly $12.99
- Sqwod Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.