SRCH! and find hidden objects puzzle game is a fun eagle-eye adventure for your eyes. Find objects to progress the puzzle, finish it and behold it in all its vivid, vibrant color glory!
SRCH! puzzle game Is fun for all ages - hidden objects represent cats, dogs, ice-cream cones, food items and other clean, harmless everyday objects that are very fun to try and spot!
Feel like an artist, find items, complete puzzles and proudly browse through your collection. Never stop, SRHC!
Exciting for all levels - various difficulty of our puzzles ensure that everyone can join and try to find hidden objects! Tips are there to make sure you’ll enjoy the finished look of the puzzle and will help you relax.
Relaxing as can be - shed your travails and embark on a search and find quest. Weekly-added levels will ensure you’ll always have new objects to find!
SRCH! is free to use, but offers a Premium auto-renewable subscription option that offers you new levels on a weekly basis, removes ads, unlocks all content within the app and gives you unlimited tips.
- If you choose to subscribe, we offer a weekly auto-renewable plan with a 3-day trial period at $8.99, a weekly sale plan with a 3-day trial period at $4.99 and all-in-one purchase (one-time payment) for 8.99$.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t stop playing
I absolutely love this game. It keeps my attention much longer than others which is hard with 3 kids around. It does get difficult but it’s more challenging than hard. I do wish there were more challenges like “finish all the hard puzzles”. The pixel ones are not my favorite.
Unfortunately I took “advantage” of the free week of the upgraded service. I’m not 100% what it provides. I will not be renewing for $8.99 a week. That’s crazy! Another note, when I did that it erased ALL of my hints and bombs. I had 70+ hints from finishing all but 2 of the challenges and 20 bombs or something.
Love the game but way too many bug issues to truly enjoy
While I absolutely love this game and would pay for a subscription, I am glad I tried the free version first and read some reviews. This game is excellent and extremely relaxing/enjoyable if it were not for all of the bug issues. You may choose a puzzle or the daily and, when given the list, you start clicking on items only to find an X when you click - on the correct item - it seems this game has an issue with gauging where the items are because if you start clicking in the vicinity of that initial item that was exed you find the sweet spot and voila the item is now colored and crossed off the list. If you pay total attention to the offset of a few items you can start to pick up the range of how far off the game is and get quite a few. But then that doesn’t last long before you are back to striking out when actually hitting items on the list. Bye bye. Will miss the game but not the drama.
Good game but please fix bugs
It’s a great game and good way to pass time, but I’m getting frustrated with the glitches. Sometimes it’s laggy, so when you close it out and open again, your progress is set back. The same happens for when it crashes, or when you’ve been in another app too long and switch back to this one. I wish it autosaved more often so chunks of work didn’t get deleted every time I wanna reply to a text or take a break.
Also, the daily puzzles on the calendar are incredibly difficult to load, and some aren’t marked as completed (as indicated by a colored background) or updated to remove the pink “new” dot on the calendar view. It always says 99+ days that I need to get through, because it never marks them as complete.
Developer Response ,
Dear user! Thank you for you review. Please contact our Support team at the application and tell about your issue in more detail, we will try to help you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Applabel LTD
- 108.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Wowmaking LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium Weekly Sale $4.99
- Premium $8.99
- All-in-one purchase $7.99