Super Soccer Champs is back, taking Retro / Arcade soccer to new heights! Gamepad supported! With Local and Online multiplayer!
Taking its inspiration from the legendary Sensi Soccer / SWOS and Kick-Off games of old, SSC is football the way it should be : Simple, fast, flowing and with the power to play make-or-break passes and score amazing goals put firmly in your hands.
Take part in a huge World of Soccer, with Continental championships and Domestic Cups as well as League play. Handle transfer negotiations, player training and scouting, or just play the matches!
New in SSC 2021:
Updated Team and Player Data.
Match Engine Refinements
Turbo Mode for Faster Gameplay
More Training minigames
Over 600 teams
37 Divisions from 27 Countries.
Local Multiplayer mode using MFi Controllers (up to 4 Players)
Online 2 Player matches via GameCenter!
Daily Challenge mode
Full Team and Player data editor
Simple League mode
Replay saving and sharing via Replay Kit
Transfer progress between devices using iCloud
Fix for a bug in transfers when Squad is below minimum size
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful but a few suggestions
The game is a masterpiece only topped by Flying Gorilla. The controls are simple and crisp. However, I have a few suggestions regarding manager mode.
1. A revamp of the negotiation system would make the manager mode more realistic. The implementation of summer and winter windows, contracts, and loans would greatly improve what is already a submersible experience.
2. The inclusion of retirement (and the ability to view a player’s age) and a youth academy would offer further depth to the manager mode. As far as I have experienced, players don’t age in game. Creating such a system would add to the game.
3. Sponsors (eg. kit-provider deals that allow you to create or choose a new kit every season, and fan approval based on the kit would come in the form of differing revenue)
Best Soccer Game Ever
I love this game but a few months ago and after an update I am not able to play when my phone is connected to the wifi. I have an old iPhone and most likely is not compatible with this software anymore. Also, there should be more instructions of certain things when there is an update. For example. What is High or Deep on the tactics section? How do you get a sponsor? How many levels are on SSC Manager? Also, it needs to be an update for the offside because it's really wrong. I am surprised that nobody has noticed that. I was playing Kick Off and Kick Off 2 by Dino Dini on a Commodore Amiga 500 when I was a kid and this game is very similar to that if not identical. No matter what, I still give it 5 stars because I really think is the best Soccer Game.
Please make a 2021
This game is amazing and I have no complaints at all. That’s all that need to be said, it’s soooooo hard to find good mobile games and as a game dev myself, I know it’s not really a good idea to put a basic game on the App Store. But this game, is beyond my expectations for mobile. I would love to see a 2021 and I would even pay 5 dollars for this game it’s that good. Even if you don’t make a 2021 I’ll still be playing this game till 3031.
10/10 would recommend
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Uprising Games Ltd.
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Uprising Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Mountain $1.99
- VIP $1.99
- Stack of Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.