Handy tool for manage your OpenSSH ssh client configuration file. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with graphical preview) and any other ssh config option.
• Add/change identity files by choosing them in file dialog
• Add/edit port forwarding options with graphical help
• Add/edit any supported ssh option with help
• RSA key pair generation
• Separators for grouping host configurations
• Ability to disable each single config option
• Action to generate command for ssh copy id
• Open connection to server (from editor or menu bar icon)
• Known_hosts file editor
• SSH port checking
• Dark Mode support
• Entry icons redesign and new touchbar picker
• Fix entry reordering in sidebar
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, when it works
I am pretty familiar with SSH, and can do everything this app can do on my own with the CLI in Terminal, but, let's face it, keeping up with multiple encryption keys, one per server (in case one is comprimised, I don't cormprimise them all), and all the different SSH scenerios, can be a pain.
When the app is working properly, it's great for helping managing all this so much more easily.
HOWEVER... Sometimes it does act up. I've found it works best if you rename your current config file in ~/.ssh/config and then let the app create the config file. You'll have to manually set your entries back up. It doesn't parse the file very well unless it writes it and knows what it's expecting. Thankfully I only had about two configurations on this computer so far, so this wasn't a huge task.
Thank you for the long term support!
Doesn’t handle client options well
Like thge idea of having SSH shortcuts in the menu bar, but this app doe not handle options passed into the normal terminal SSH client correctly. I have been trying to get the ForwardAgent “-A” option to work for a while now to no avail. definately not worth a purchase for me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.