-Music that has been curated and sequenced by professional music medicine practitioners for its ability to engage rhythmic entrainment
-Music that has the perfect mood and tempo for calming the surgical patient, child or adult, and is likely to be familiar to the children and adults
-Music that is familiar because music carries powerful associations that will be comforting and reassuring to a scared child or anxious adult.
-Music that has been tested in hospitals, dental clinics, and homes around the world and found to be exceptionally soothing and calming
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING about the Lullaby Playlist:
“Every time my grandson hears this music playing, he goes to sleep within minutes! Thank you so much for this collection of sweet and soothing lullabies!”
“Since getting this playlist a few days ago, my daughter asks for it every night! We just put it on repeat and she doesn’t want to hear anything but these lullabies!”
“We love this playlist because it is purely instrumental and we can hum or sing along with it in our own voices. Our kids like us to hum along with it while they’re falling asleep!”
“This app is awesome! So easy to download and install. I took it to the hospital on my iphone and they paired it with their bluetooth headphones. The music was beautiful and the knee replacement was not a trauma for me, as I feared!”
“Promise fulfilled! I was so worried about having general anesthesia for my surgery, but because I was calmed with this music, they were able to do the surgery with spinal anesthesia.”
“Dr Cash, the surgery that I had for an aeortic aneurysm was a complete success. The music was beautiful and the doctors and medical staff were fascinated. What was predicted to take 4-5 hours only took less than two. I was predicted to be in ICU for 3-4 days, but was discharged in 24 hours. The entire surgical team believes that the music was a huge factor. Thank you so much!”
Playlist is started as soon as patient arrives at hospital, through the pre-op period, through surgery, and through recovery room.
Patients using this proprietary music, curated and sequenced specifically for surgery, have reported,
• Less anxiety
• Less pain
• Less nausea and vomiting
• Less opioid consumption
• More positive patient experience
• Faster discharge from hospital
• Babies may be crying for many reasons, and new parents may find this stressful, but if the baby is fussy or crying due to fatigue or other such ailments then music is the best cure!
• Playing and singing soothing calm music before and after birth is the foundation for healthy relationships. Some examples include:
o The lullabies may seem similar to yourself creating an aura of calm which then can permeate to your baby.
o The baby can know the parent’s voices associating this with being loved and cared for
• Research shows that this music is even more crucial for preemies containing the following benefits:
o Stabilized blood pressure, body temperature, pulse, and heart rate all leading to a faster growing and healthier baby all due to the soothing tones of music
• Songs include:
o Go to Sleep My Baby, Hush Little Baby, Now the Day Is Over, Kentucky Babe and many more
• Create a safe and serene experience for yourself
• Tap into the power of rhythmic entrainment to stabilize body rhythms such as heart beat and breathing
• Often reduces the amount of medication needed before, during, and after surgery
• Block unwanted operating room noise and conversations
• Provide a cost-effective solution that shortens your hospital stay
• Our proprietary music works on the mind-body connection through the process of rhythmic entrainment
• This music has been chosen specifically for its ability to harness rhythmic entrainment.
• Its tempo matches that of the healthy, resting heartbeat
bug fix: music repeats at the end of a playlist
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adaptive Applications, LLC
- 49.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Surgical Serenity Solutions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.