Wherever you are, just pull the St. Catharines Transit app out of your pocket and quickly know when the next bus is arriving. Not sure what's the fastest way? Use our easy-to-use trip planner to find your way.
- Know when your bus is arriving with real-time predictions.*
- Plan A-to-B trips in real-time with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list.
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute.
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
St. Catharines Transit app also integrates with the following agencies in Ontario:
- GO Transit
- Brampton Transit
- Burlington Transit
- Durham Region Transit
- Grand River Transit
- Guelph Transit
- Hamilton Street Railway
- Niagara Falls Transit
- Niagara Region Transit
- Oakville Transit
- Welland Transit
***Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.***
Say hello to MOBILE TICKETING. Have you noticed? You can now buy tickets and bus passes for St. Catharines Transit, right in the app. A few taps and you’re set. We’ll generate a fancy e-ticket you can show your driver. Welcome to the future.
An equally enthusiastic hello to OFFLINE TRANSIT TRIP PLANNING! Every transit line. Every road. Every sidewalk, footpath, intersection. Wherever you are, however poor the cell reception, we’ll let you plan an a-to-b trip.
We’ve compressed our transit data (so we can store it on your phone in extremely small files) and combined that with some fancy math™ to quickly compute trip plans, on your phone, without having to ring-up the web for directions. Which means: faster trip plan results, a seamless trip planning experience even if your data cuts out — or a server crashes — and lighter data use overall. Keep in mind, our trip planner uses data by default in order to incorporate real-time vehicle positions and disruptions. But you’ll still have access to transit-schedule-based trip plans in a tunnel, elevator, or wherever cell reception is bad.
Ratings and Reviews
- 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- 98.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Transit App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.