From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the SC Times app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.sctimes.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• We've updated our gallery experience for better viewing of images.
• As usual, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Lost points on upgrade
App used to cover most of what I needed to see, but latest update went backwards. What happened to USA news? Or state news? Now your only options are Top Stories (about as much help as Facebook's option there), Local, or by city.
Receive notification of breaking news, when I click on it doesn't even always bring up story. Go back to previous version please.
Times iPad app
App is a piece of garbage. Doesn't upgrade.
Also quite possible Gannet does not provide enough daily news. Truly not a local current news source.
From okay to terrible.
Now you can read two paragraphs of a story and then it's blocked. Deleting the app.
- 234.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- St. Cloud Times Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.