St John is the leading provider of first aid training in New Zealand as well providing ambulance services to 90% of the population. Our app teaches the life-saving skills of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (commonly known as CPR) and shows you how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator). Knowing how to save the life of a family member, friend or colleague is vital - you never know when you might need to and this app is completely FREE.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED tutorials with audio prompts
- CPR and AED training videos from Dr Tony Smith, Medical Director at St John New Zealand
- Maori and Simplified Chinese translations
- Beeping and vibrating CPR Timing Assist to help you with consistent chest compressions
- Set up your own emergency services phone number – useful when travelling abroad (iPhone only)
The app is compatible with any device running iOS 7 and above.
- Apple watch support
- Infant CPR contents updated
Ratings and Reviews
Very minimal app - Phone call doesn't work
This app does not work as it says it should. The emergency call function would not work. I deleted and reinstalled just to be sure. Also, it gives no indication on how deep to compress the chest or if the user is compressing to fast or too slow. A very basic app for CPR skills. there are better apps out there. You get what you pay for in the medical and healthcare and fitness app department.
Very bad app
This app should never be used during an emergency nor should it even be downloaded
Basic CPR application that acts as a great refresher.
- The Priory in New Zealand of the Most Venerable Order of The Hospital of St John of Jerusalem
- 122.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Marathi, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Order of St John
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.