St. Louis Public Radio App:
The St. Louis Public Radio App allows you to listen to St. Louis Public Radio live, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for all the St. Louis Public Radio streams at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for stories, bookmark a story for later, and wake up to St. Louis Public Radio with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from St. Louis Public Radio even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for every station. You can display up to three of your favorites at a time or flick once to see the schedules for all of your favorite stations.
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to St. Louis Public Radio in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access public radio programs from multiple content providers (NPR, PRI, APM and St. Louis Public Radio) easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to national programs, individual story segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The St. Louis Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or story segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• Compatible with the popular Radio Bookmark device (www.radiobookmark.com).
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The St. Louis Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at St. Louis Public Radio and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support St. Louis Public Radio by becoming a member today!
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Your feedback helps us make our app better for everyone. Please send us your suggestions via the "Help" section of the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app content, function is off sometimes
This is a great app for staying up-to-date with national public radio in St. Louis and I really enjoy the content. Sometimes when I turn it on it just cycles with a few sentences around and around and I have to uninstall it and reinstall it to get it to work right. Other times it just doesn’t connect at all even if I’m on Wi-Fi. So bottom line - technically need some work, content-wise couldn’t be better!
Love having public radio available for the phone...BUT it does not respond to clicks on programs available to see what’s being offered. For example, if I’m listening to a program but want to see what another featured is about, no clicks will open up the other program I’m interested in...not trying to listen to it, just want to see what it’s about. Website looks all messed up when you try to open new things; I just tried to subscribe to Look-Listen-Read; when I clicked on it, only half the page was showing so I couldn’t complete the “sign up for” action to get subscribed. Maybe I’ll delete the app & try reinstall. This is beyond aggravating.
Live button not working - Please fix the bugs!
Like others have said, I LOVE and support this station! It’s content is super! Increasingly this app is frustrating. Now it is not working on my new phone. I would agree with other complaints lodged in these reviews,
On my phone the button in the bottom of the app where I would play the station live, is too far off the screen to be functional. I can see a part of it, but it will not work. It was kind of like this on my older - an original iPhone SE - but it still functioned. On my new phone (12 mini) it is not working at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis Public Radio
- 34.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sky Blue Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.