St Vincent's Mobile is a powerful communication platform to deliver an excellent school experience to all the stakeholders of the ‘St Vincent's School’ including the teachers, the parents and the students.
The system allows the app users to receive messages and updates from the school using push notification. Besides messaging, the St Vincent's App provides real-time access to digital diary, assignments etc.
The Push Notifications is implemented using different messaging servers. For Android, we used the GCM Server, for iPhone we have used the APNS Server and for Windows Phone, we have used the MPNS Server.
The App is very simple and easy to use, ensured access o school information system is secure.
• Ability to add profiles of the children studying or the school staff or both
• Ability to receive notifications for the messages sent by the school
• Send and receive one-way mass messages / personalized messages to targeted recipient group (s) / individual(s)
• Ability to view the message details on clicking each message header
• Maintain a history of all the messages received from the school
• Track message delivery and have incorporated intelligence to take appropriate action
• Access all parent, student and staff contact information
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- SPECTRUM COMPUTER AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © SPECTRUM COMPUTER AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.