A modern reading list for the avid reader. Stacks is a simple and elegant way to keep track of the books you want to read and the books you have enjoyed.
• Browsing at the bookstore? Scan a book's barcode to quickly add it to your list.
• When you're ready to start reading, link to buy the book on iBooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! It has a clean design and I haven’t had any issues with it in the last year. The ability to add books into customized folders would be awesome though!
I like it but one thing
I like the app it does what I’d like it to I just wish I could organize it in order. So then the series can be 1-5 and not all over the place.
The layout and appearance is simple clean minimalist... This is what I absolutely love about the app!
There are no ads whatsoever and it is free!
It lacks features which I would love to see in a future pro version perhaps: (I would be happy to pay for these options)
- an option to add the date when a book was read (and/or purchased)
- an option to add if you own the book (and in which format digital or physical)
- an option to backup to iCloud
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.