Informative, engaging, and conversational, stadt im ohr | urban sounds to go gives the insider’s story in an audio play format.
Come and meet this old rough-and-ready freighter Karl, who knows Berlin like the inside of his canvas pocket. Or Claudia, the young Berliner, who, when it comes to city tours, is ready to compete with this myterious city discovery machine 'Entdecktor'...
Be ready for the unheard of, the swinging, the forgotten things... Just listen for yourself!
Check it out..Turn it on.. Get Going! It's that simple.
- detailed map of Berlin
- our audio tours are walk along radio plays - we play with fact and fiction use historical original sounds and site specific music
- find tours in English, German and Italian
- download to use offline - no roaming costs at the site
- the app and the first track of the tours are freee, the complete audio walks cost 10,99 €
- easy orientation because of gps-signaling
more details: http://urban-sounds-to-go.com/
- guidemate GmbH
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 guidemate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Hörspaziergang Friedrichhain $9.99
- Der Kater vom Helmholtzplatz $6.99
- Zwischen Schlange und Schwan $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.