Stage Traxx is an audio player designed for professional musicians working with backing tracks. With Stage Traxx 3, controlling your live performance will be easier than ever before.
Whether you work with prepared playlists or decide on the fly which track to play next, whether you need lyrics or only need a rock solid audio player, Stage Traxx is the right tool for the job.
- Playback can stop or continue after each track
- Support for lyrics in LRC format including timecode
- Text formatting for lyrics
- Different adaptable automated scrolling modes
- Reorder tracks while performing
- Unlimited playlists
- Remote control via Airturn and Bluetooth MIDI pedals
- Separate pitch, speed and equaliser settings for each track
- Control external gear by sending MIDI commands during playback
- Send lyrics of the current track to other iOS devices via WiFi
- Import tracks from the media library or any cloud storage provider that can be integrated into iOS
- Support for Audiobus 3
- Fade in, fade out and crossfade can be enabled
- 8-band master equaliser to adapt to room
- Extended configuration options
- Dark or light user interface
- Customisable colors
- Universal app will run on iPads, iPhones and iPod touch
FREE VERSION LIMITATIONS
- You can only import up to 6 songs
- Backup and Restore is not available
- Network Sessions are not available
To remove these limitations, please unlock the full version via In App Purchase.
* Chords are automatically transposed when changing pitch of a song
* Change the width of the song list in player by long press on open/close button
* Open song details and lyrics editor directly in player view
* Lyrics editor can use song font size
* Network clients can choose to show local lyrics
* Playlists can now be colored
* Added possibility to change coloring of multiple songs
* New context menu command to send midi directly from lyrics editor
* Added midi learn function to lyrics editor
* Added option to show next song in title display of main player view
* Added option to select which channel should be used for waveform generation
* Added pedal command to change song speed
* Added chord highlighting with customizable color
* Song title and artist can be edited
* Seeking within song will immediately update lyrics position
* Increased maximum possible lyrics font size
* Text size of list views will scale with iOS accessibility settings
* Database only backup will check for wrong free storage space
* Volume up/down pedal commands ignoring current volume mode
* Improved stability when connecting / disconnecting audio interfaces
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My wife and I were part of a small group that had plenty of work until the virus hit. We are downsizing to prepare ourselves as a duo, vocals and guitar, and we have been looking at backing tracks but found no easy way to organize our songs. I stumbled upon the Stage Traxx 3 app and find that after you get it loaded it becomes a very handy tool to perform professionally.
Build Your Own Band
Honestly I’ve played in many bands and dealt with all the drama, issues, and anxiety. Will the lead player get this right? Will the bass player even show up? Forget it. Life’s too short. Now I just use my Bose PA, IPad, and SongTraxx3. ST3 is Stable and Intuitive plus the best part is Peter the German developer who it seems never sleeps, responding to questions, and updates. Thank you Peter. 5 STARS
Best Backing Tracks App PERIOD!
Out of several backing tracks (sound tracks), ST3 is by far the best app I’ve ever used. If you’re looking for a stable, intuitive program to play your music while performing live, your search is over. I totally trust ST3. If you’re on the fence just do it, you will not be disappointed.
- Peter Dikant
- 13.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Peter Dikant
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.