Stage Traxx is an audio player designed for professional musicians working with backing tracks. With Stage Traxx 3, controlling your live performance will be easier than ever before.
Whether you work with prepared playlists or decide on the fly which track to play next, whether you need lyrics or only need a rock solid audio player, Stage Traxx is the right tool for the job.
- Playback can stop or continue after each track
- Support for lyrics in LRC format including timecode
- Text formatting for lyrics
- Different adaptable automated scrolling modes
- Reorder tracks while performing
- Unlimited playlists
- Remote control via Airturn and Bluetooth MIDI pedals
- Separate pitch, speed and equaliser settings for each track
- Control external gear by sending MIDI commands during playback
- Send MIDI timecode or MIDI clock to synchronize other devices
- Send lyrics of the current track to other iOS devices via WiFi
- Import tracks from the media library or any cloud storage provider that can be integrated into iOS
- Support for Audiobus 3
- Fade in, fade out and crossfade can be enabled
- 8-band master equaliser to adapt to room
- Extended configuration options
- Dark or light user interface
- Universal app will run on iPads, iPhones, iPod touch and MacOS
FREE VERSION LIMITATIONS
- You can only import up to 6 songs
- Backup and Restore is not available
- Network Sessions are not available
To remove these limitations, please unlock the full version via In App Purchase.
* Backup filenames are now stripped of special characters
* Removed not applicable external screen settings
* Improved stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome app that lets me perform on my own terms!
Exactly what I’ve been looking for! I’ve been looking for a way to play single tracks for quite some time. I’ve used a Stanton DJ type CD player for many years that allowed me to utilize the single track option. It’s starting to show its age and I’ve been looking for an alternative to my antiquated system that would also raise the bar on the quality of my performances. Playlists on iTunes only run continuously which is frustrating. I can now perform the way I would with the CD player with the ability to talk to my audience between track’s for as long as I want. The app will wait for me to hit play for the next song. And with the option to change song pitch, tempo and equalizer settings, it’s made my playlists much more user friendly. Thank you for bringing my performances to the next level!
EXACTLY what I was looking for
I needed live audio backing tracks for my one-man guitar band and it had to be able to do a few other things; display lyrics (preferably large and scrolling), and send out midi CC and program changes during the song to automate my rig... turning on and off various effects while I play. I have a TC-Helicon Voicelive 3 and have one other midi device. The app ideally needed to have a midi learn feature too. This app does all of that, and best of all it’s very intuitive and easy to use. I’ve only spent a few hours with it and already have all of my backing tracks added and well on my way to adding the lyrics and midi commands. Another thing I like is that the lyrics notation window uses the same format as MiniLyrics and since I already use that I can just copy/paste between them.
Awesome! Tell your friends
I am honestly surprised there aren’t more reviews for Stage Traxx. I use this for my little backing track gig. This has everything I want: large fonts, large play/pause buttons, large minute/second indicator with a “countdown” style option which was a MUST-HAVE for me, easy-to-make playlists, it stops at the end of the song whereas iTunes (iPad version) auto-plays next song, and it easily imports songs from iTunes (though I wish I could import directly from an iTunes playlist to a Stage Traxx playlist, because I have a lot of playlists already made in iTunes. Small potatoes though. Perfect app to easily manage my 600 tracks in preparation for, and at a gig. Worth the few bucks it costs. Thanks Stage Traxx!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peter Dikant
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Peter Dikant
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.