Stage Traxx is an audio player designed for professional musicians working with backing tracks. With Stage Traxx 3, controlling your live performance will be easier than ever before.
Whether you work with prepared playlists or decide on the fly which track to play next, whether you need lyrics or only need a rock solid audio player, Stage Traxx is the right tool for the job.
- Playback can stop or continue after each track
- Support for lyrics in LRC format including timecode
- Different adaptable automated scrolling modes
- Reorder tracks while performing
- Unlimited playlists
- Remote control via Airturn and Bluetooth MIDI pedals
- Separate pitch, speed and equaliser settings for each track
- Control external gear by sending MIDI commands during playback
- Send lyrics of the current track to other iOS devices via WiFi
- Import tracks from the media library or any cloud storage provider that can be integrated into iOS
- Support for Audiobus 3
- Fade in, fade out and crossfade can be enabled
- 8-band master equaliser to adapt to room
- Extended configuration options
- Dark or light user interface
- Customisable colors
- Universal app will run on iPads, iPhones and iPod touch
FREE VERSION LIMITATIONS
- You can only import up to 6 songs
- Backup and Restore is not available
- Network Sessions are not available
To remove these limitations, please unlock the full version via In App Purchase.
This release brings back the playlist based workflow from version 2. It can be activated by disabling the option "Advanced Queue Mode" in the settings dialog. In this mode, the queue management is handled transparently by Stage Traxx. You only need to select the song you want to play and Stage Traxx will continue with the songs in your current context (playlist or song list).
* Playlist based operation mode where the queue is handled automatically by the app. Can be turned on and off by the option Advanced Queue Mode in settings dialog.
* New option in settings dialog to disable drag & drop sorting
* Support forum link is now pointing to the new domain name
* Crash when trying to send invalid midi commands
* Waveform generation fails when trying to import non-standard audio files
Ratings and Reviews
- Peter Dikant
- 13.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Peter Dikant
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.