The Stages Cycling app can configure and manage your Stages Dash™ GPS computer, Stages SB20 smart bike and Stages Power meter. For more information, see www.stagescycling.com.
• SET UP AND CUSTOMIZE rider metrics, Stages Dash features, profiles and data screens and Stages SB20 smart bike gearing and shifter configurations.
• CONNECT your Stages account to Apple Health and your favorite 3rd party apps for automatic file transfers.
• PAIR to your Stages products and other sensors.
• RECORD indoor rides with your Stages devices.
• RECEIVE text messages and phone notifications on your Dash computer.
• MANAGE your course files and workouts.
• UPLOAD your Dash ride files to Stages Link or 3rd party apps like Strava, TrainingPeaks and others via Bluetooth.
• REVIEW key ride metrics like average speed, ride time, distance, elevation and route details, power and heart rate metrics and more.
• ANALYZE your ride history to track your training, fitness and fatigue levels over time.
• DOWNLOAD the latest firmware and FREE map regions.
• Supported by StagesCloud for storage and 3rd party connections.
Push notifications: Push notifications are added for a new ride processed or new firmware available for one of your devices. Enable or disable these notifications under Profile > Notifications > Push notifications.
• Ride page improvements to show smoother data and better graphing of metrics.
• Various minor improvements
• Distance no longer accumulates when the ride page is active, but no pedaling is occurring.
• Fixed text overlap issues for some dialogues.
• Attempting to view a bad file file in the app no longer causes a crash.
• The target power cursor no longer turns black on iOS devices.
• Averages no longer go to 0 when coasting on the Ride page.
• Dash metric names are no longer in caps to reduce text overlap when building profile pages.
• The calendar page is now localized instead of incorrectly using English month and day names.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app that works well with bike
It’s a bit cumbersome to get the format of how this works but my only real complaint is there seems to be no way to change the stock photo at the top of the workout where I might want a snapped photo from Zwift from that work out. Don’t really want to see someone I don’t know in a house I don’t know as part of my workout.
Great training partner
Awesome app and provides great information. Makes programming your Stages Dash and bike easy. Only reason I didn’t give it a 5 was because during the recent update, it lost all my connected devices…
Did stages tech support close shop?
The Stages cycling app has recently become unpredictable with the SB20. Troubleshooting information online is helpful only up to a point. Tech support line only has a message that states no one is available. Has tech support for SB20s stopped? Curious minds with expensive Stages bikes would like to know.
With all of the Apple watches and Apple TVs out there, please update the app to pick up apple watch heart rate and fix the bluetooth sensitivity issues the app apparently has.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foundation Fitness Products LLC
- 118.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Stages Cycling LLC