The Stages Cycling app can configure and manage your Stages Dash™ GPS computer, Stages SB20 smart bike and Stages Power meter. For more information, see www.stagescycling.com.
• SET UP AND CUSTOMIZE rider metrics, Stages Dash features, profiles and data screens and Stages SB20 smart bike gearing and shifter configurations.
• CONNECT your Stages account to your favorite 3rd party apps for automatic file transfers.
• PAIR to your Stages products and other sensors.
• RECORD indoor rides with your Stages devices.
• RECEIVE text messages and phone notifications on your Dash computer.
• MANAGE your course files and workouts.
• UPLOAD your Dash ride files to Stages Link or 3rd party apps like Strava, TrainingPeaks and others via Bluetooth.
• REVIEW key ride metrics like average speed, ride time, distance, elevation and route details, power and heart rate metrics and more.
• ANALYZE your ride history to track your training, fitness and fatigue levels over time.
• DOWNLOAD the latest firmware and FREE map regions.
• Supported by StagesCloud for storage and 3rd party connections.
Added a summary page to the Dash manager.
Added ride averaging in the Ride page for summary metrics.
Simplified the StagesBike controller.
Added recommended settings for third party connections to the StagesBike info page.
Added a warning to the Dash summary page when there are no Wi-Fi networks saved to the Dash and when the Dash has no maps.
Added a Wi-Fi check for selecting a map download via Wi-Fi. If a Wi-Fi network is not saved, a prompt to add one will display.
Split StagesBike shifting feedback into 2 separate settings: Audio and Vibrate.
Added an option to delete account entirely from the Stages Cycling app.
iOS app display all available Wi-Fi networks.
StagesBike control mode icons are now visible in both light and dark mode.
Fitness page spinner no longer persists indefinitely.
Wi-Fi networks with no password can be sent to the Dash.
Ratings and Reviews
Quite disappointed (Gym Director)
I ordered 9 new Stages 2 bikes all with metros (which cost a bunch extra) for my spin classes. I was very excited about the ability for my participants to Bluetooth into their bikes and see how their rides are.
First extremely disappointing feature is that it does NOT work with the apple active app/watch for heart rate and tracking.
Second disappointing thing is that it’s not linking into the bikes, it does whenever it feels like and half the time it shows that it recognizes the bike and that it’s linked but when you pedal it doesn’t register.
And Third disappointing fact is that it’s making my participants pay for the app in order to use it. I already paid a ton for the meters (which were highly recommended by the sales man I worked with to order the bikes) to find out that they are useless unless each person wants to pay extra to use them. The sales man NEVER said anything about it costing more to use the meters or I never would have wasted that budget money for 9 of them!
No ability to zero reset cranks?’
Overall love this app. Thank you for creating a easy to use app for operating the stages smart bike. I love the visual feedback of the color coded power zones during workouts. It is great to no longer need another device to track time while on the bike. BUT- I am unable to zero reset my bike on this app and have to open up the stages link for this task. Can you add that feature to this app?!
Huge improvement over Link
Loving how easy this is to use with my dash M50. Huge improvement on n functionality, modifying pages, sending routes, etc. Great job!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foundation Fitness Products LLC
- 125.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Stages Cycling LLC