The enhanced Stages LINK app provides detailed ride review and data analysis tools for Stages LINK users and has everything you need to wirelessly set up, manage and review rides from your Stages Dash™ GPS computer
• RECEIVE text messages and phone notifications on your Dash computer.
• PREVIEW your planned rides, events, upcoming workouts and training plans
• UPLOAD your Dash ride files to Stages LINK or 3rd party apps like Strava, Training Peaks and others via Bluetooth.
• REVIEW key ride metrics like average speed, ride time, distance, elevation and route details, power and heart rate metrics and more.
• ANALYZE you ride history to track your training, fitness and fatigue levels over time.
• CONFIGURE custom performance review pages with your preferred data and track your rides by week, month and year.
• Dash 2 connection fix
• General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible updates from Stages
Since launching the Dash, Stages' desktop, web, and iOS products have gotten a total overhaul, bringing tons of polish and advanced features. The ride analysis and visualization on Mobile looks better and more robust with every update. These guys are onto something big
Does what it says!
Complete waste of time
If Stages is serious about becoming a major indoor cycling company, they need to consolidate everything on their Stages Flight app or buy a proper data analytics and structured workout platform. These utilities should also be free if you buy a Stages power meter or have a gym with their spin bikes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.