The first app dedicated to training men how to last longer in bed, through two simple exercises you can do anywhere!
Stamena trains your “PC muscle,” which makes it easy to stop yourself ejaculating, delays the onset of ejaculation, and even lets you have non-ejaculatory orgasms!
Other kegel apps, built for women, ignore the most important exercise for male sexual stamina: the reverse kegel!
Reverse kegels train your PC muscles to relax, making sure that you can slow yourself down during sex. Combine that with regular kegels and you'll reach ejaculation slower, and be able to stop yourself at the last minute when you get there.
• Kegels & Reverse Kegels. Don’t make the mistake of just training regular kegels… reverse kegels are even more important for male sexual stamina.
• Detailed Training. Never done a kegel or reverse kegel? Don’t worry, we teach you exactly how to do it.
• Daily Reminders. If you want to last longer in bed, then you need to practice regularly! We remind you when it’s time for your next exercise.
• Level Up. As your PC muscles get stronger, you’ll move up in difficulties, giving you greater and greater ejaculatory control.
• Choose Your Difficulty. Already an experienced kegel practitioner? Skip the easy levels and start where you feel challenged.
BENEFITS OF KEGELS
Here’s everything you get by training your PC muscles guys:
• More intense orgasms
• Longer orgasms
• Potential for orgasms without ejaculating, and multiple orgasms
• Delayed ejaculation and improved ejaculatory control
• Boosted libido
• Stronger, fuller erections
• Increased ejaculatory power
- Restores vibration cues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Edit: Everything is a-okay now, all issues pointed below are now fixed, thanks Nate!!
Good app; nice clean interface; good progressive routine for kegels (regular and reverse). People, you can only access the rest of the levels (beyond level 1) after you get enough points from practice to unlock them. After level 5 you'll have to buy the in-app upgrade; but still, you'll need to unlock those levels with practice points; it doesn't matter if you paid or not, you need the practice points. This is something that is not clear in the app itself and the developer should've included an explanation. Right know the in-app purchase is disabled. Nate and Alex, please fix this!! I'll give this app 5 stars when you do.
Great app, I had a small bug w mine though
Set up, process etc is simple clear and following the simple protocol had already giving great results.
I’m had an issue, not sure if it’s my phone or the app... at level 12 the needed points for the next level stopped showing up, and then shortly after that the count down rep numbers stopped showing. So I erased the app and downloaded again. Now it seems I have to work through all the levels I already went through. I had paid the extra amount to unlock ‘god level’ when I first downloaded but didn’t seem to transfer to the current situation. That’s a bummer... it’s only a small mental game but i was enjoying seeing my progress and starting over isn’t fun. As long as this download doesn’t glitch on me I’ll say this app is awesome.
I just wish the rests were longer, because I heard it’s not good to tighten too much more than you rest. Some Taoist even recommend that they should always be balanced equally - so if you tighten for 10 secs, you rest for 10. The cool thing about this app is there’s a pause button. So I usually pause for a few seconds after each rep. Still Stamena is a very nice app for your PC muscles. You just need to do it like twice a day to stay toned.
- Nathaniel Eliason
- 21.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Nathaniel Eliason 2016
- In-App Purchases
- God Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.