Thanks for using Stand Up! If you still like Stand Up! we'd appreciate you taking a moment to review it.
A small release, but useful:
- Used to be the minimum "stand" amount was five minutes, but that's a lot when work beckons. The minimum is now one minute.
- Some of you pointed out that you are working when you stand, so you don't want to be told to get back to work. Understandable! The "sit back down" message is now customizable.
- The only other sound you hear is the squishing of bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - Simple to Use
I work at a desk and need a reminder to get up and move around. This is the perfect little app! You can select how often to remind you, what days, and even where. The snooze is a very nice feature too if you’re not able to get up and move at the moment. Simple and effective. It’s just what I need! It’s free with one sound but with a donation you can unlock other sounds. I personally like the Unignorable sound. And - you can customize your alert message. I put in a Bible Verse to memorize. Fancy that!! Every time the alarm goes off I get up to stretch AND practice my Bible memorization. I can’t say enough good things about “Stand Up!” I highly recommend this neat little app.
Good App if You Have Your Phone in Front of You Often
Reasons why this app is good:
1. Of all the other break timers, this one really is the best available in the Apple App Store. I've downloaded a number of them with the exception of those that had bad popup reviews, and this one is the best.
2. You can setup the Start and Stop time, set the interval time and days of the week, and it shows you at the top of the screen how many of the goal breaks you were able to hit.
3. They seem very customer focused with a button to directly email them with feedback.
Reasons why this app is bad:
1. The black background is hard to see in the sunlight.
2. The alert volume is very low. I have it on the highest setting and still miss my alerts.
3. The alarm will only go off once. If I miss it (refer to number 2 above) I'm SOL. It doesn't keep beeping until you've acknowledged the reminder either. So I've often missed two to three timers in a row and never noticed.
4. You have to pay extra for the other sounds. I would rather pay more upfront then get hit with surprise costs. Makes me feel like they tried getting one over me.
This app would get five stars if:
1. The reminder didn't go away until i picked up my phone and acknowledged it and if it were a little darn louder! Everything else would be a nice change (background color, one price for the app and sounds) but not necessary for 5 stars.
What a great app!
This app really does what it says it will do and gets me to stand up! I love that it has a visual record of how I'm doing for the day. It would be nice to have a history of that built in so I could compare days and see progress over time.
I set mine for every 20 minutes, to remind me too look up from the screen for the sake of my eyes (and stand up to stretch while I'm at it). So I have also noticed that this app makes me much more aware of how fast time is flying by! And not to waste any time doing things I don't want to be doing!
This is such a great help that I hope future versions enable me to remind myself of multiple things at once.
Thanks for a great app!
- Raised Square, LLC
- 21.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Raised Square, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Sound Pack $0.99
- Gracious Tip $0.99
- Generous Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.