The most incredible donut app in the grand tradition of donut apps has arrived: The Stan's Donuts App! Bask in the pink glow of electric donut majesty and start earning $2 for every $25 you spend on Stan's famous donuts, coffee, cookies and more!
With our fancy new app, Stan's fans can also:
• Get a free donut just for signing up!
• Earn points towards exclusive rewards like our locally-roasted coffee, fabulous 'donut-chic' swag, and even a donut party for you and your friends!
• Find the nearest Stan's and get directions.
• Order ahead for pickup and delivery from down the street, across town, outer space, wherever you are!
• Re-order your favorites with a single tap!
• Leave your wallet at home and pay with the app, like magic.
• Participate in exclusive app-only promotions like the donut royalty you are.
• Send digital gift cards to that one friend you have that you know will have a life-changing epiphany upon trying a Biscoff Pocket.
• Did we mention you get $2 back for every $25 you spend? Because that's pretty awesome.
Questions, comments, compliments or candid opinions? Drop us a line at email@example.com
Find us on Instagram @stansdonutschicago, Facebook (facebook.com/stansdonutschicago), and Twitter @StansDonutsCHI
Fresh out of the fryer: our first big update!
* Now you can order the Chocolate Cruller, Apple Fritter, Vanilla Sprinkled, etc. of your dreams for delivery! Just choose the ‘Delivery’ tab on the order screen, add your address, and start assembling an order to be magically delivered to your doorstep!
* The tipping bug has been fixed! Tipping options are now a more respectable 10%, 15%, and 20%.
One thing that hasn’t changed: for every $25 you spend through the app, you still get $2 back all day every day!
Thanks for your support, Stan’s Fans!
Ratings and Reviews
Opts you in for a 15% tip
A 15% tip is automatically added to your mobile purchase. You can change it easily enough—if you notice it.
Seems low-class to add the tip with no warning.
Updated review, still love the donuts
Update: the new version of the app has finally fixed the tipping issue. So I’m updating my review. Don’t love how the app is formatted - wish I could just see all donuts at once and not hunt for them based on which type they are. Still love Stans and the donuts! Thanks for updating the tipping feature.
Original review: Fix your app. I’ve reached out to the company about this before and they said it was fixed. It’s only allowing me to tip up to 4% which is insane. Also there are donuts missing from the list, but I can order them on the website. I want to support local businesses and tip the staff using the app to collect points but this is basically impossible with the current version.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Stan’s App guy here. We’re working with our developer partners to fix the tipping issue, which will be released in the next update! We’ve discontinued some donuts temporarily due to COVID-19 and I personally removed them from the list, so that might be what you’re seeing there. If you’ve got more info as to specific donuts you’re not seeing, I’d love to look into it! We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Promising app but could be more user friendly
I love the idea of ordering ahead AND collecting rewards. But. This app can be confusing. It took me a moment to figure out the interface. The coffees/drinks are supposed to be customizable but the current setup is confusing. Also redeeming rewards is confusing too. Menu items (donut listing) is incomplete. If we are choosing a restaurant we should also be able to see if an item is available or not. So I think there is a lot of promise in this app, Stan’s donuts are amazing, and hopefully they will continue to improve!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stan's Donuts, LLC
- 81.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Stan’s Donuts, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.