Never run out of the essentials with the Staples App. Shop from anywhere for office supplies, ink & toner, school supplies and more. Need it yesterday? Qualifying online orders receive free next day shipping -- or get it even faster by buying online & picking up at your local store or choosing Instacart for same day delivery.
- Get instant access to our daily deals right from the home screen.
- Buy Online and Pick Up In-Store. Order and pay in the App and pick up in store within 2 hours. Same day pick up is available on all your favorite home/office supplies and school supplies.
- Use the barcode scanner to check prices and use our easy reorder features.
- Use the Orders Screen to get updates on recently placed orders and stay informed on order status and delivery times. Track your shipment every step of the way. View past orders with the Order History screen for quick reordering.
- Our new Lists Screen is an easy way to stay organized and make re-ordering a snap. Log in and create a new list or view a previous list.
- Personalize your shopping experience with TouchID and store multiple payment methods, address profiles, and more. Look for special in-app offers and use enhanced search to quickly find and order everything you need.
- Sign up for the Staples Rewards Program for exclusive offers, free delivery, and support. Already a member? Link your existing account and get notifications when your Staples Rewards become available. Track rewards earned from spending and ink recycling and view your rewards balance. Redeem rewards for more discounts. Shopping in the store? Scan your Rewards number using the Staples app and earn or use rewards - no card necessary!
The Staples App has you covered whether you are returning to work in the office, working from home, or gearing up for back to school. Shop anywhere, any time for the latest deals on paper, ink cartridges, office supplies, and technology products from printers to computers, monitors, keyboards, and mice. Get everything your student needs for back to school from notebooks to binders, to pens and pencils and graphing calculators. Browse office furniture from desks and bookcases to office chairs and gaming chairs. Enjoy fast and free delivery with minimum purchase.
Privacy Notice: https://www.Staples.com/PrivacyPolicy
California Notice: https://www.staples.com/hc?id=d0641e76-dd9f-4d69-80d3-ff148ddcd188
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://submit-irm.trustarc.com/services/validation/2394f394-3df4-4051-bfa1-50c2cfa45f02
By downloading this app you agree to Terms and Conditions: https://www.staples.com/hc?id=52e40651-0852-4ad7-a532-45017c287d50
We have improved checkout experience by fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Needed to buy some things so downloaded the app. Well every item I tried to click on I got a message “Oops something went wrong” the app was 6 for 6 in items I tried to open and couldn’t. Then to add insult to injury once I did get an item to open, when I went to put it in my cart, screen would go black and go back to my home screen. After a few of those I got fed up and purchased the items on another site. For me this app is a complete and utter waste.
I'm going back to Office Depot
This app is the pits. I tried twice to enter my credit card information, and error messages come up, saying that the CVV number isn't there when it is. Judging from some other comments here, I'm suspecting it's because I chose not to in the settings keep the payment information stored in the app for future purchasing, but I will not do that, especially for a company like this. I then called up CUSTOMER SERVICE which of course was outsourced to some other country to someone with an accent I could barely understand, and he offers to take the order by phone. After doing so, I asked him why isn't my order in the app so I can see if it is correct and also get the tracking information because it's coming in a couple of days. He lied to me and says he will tell the technical support people that it's not showing up in the app along with the other problem of the credit card feature not working. Then I read another comment here saying only Staples online orders show up in the app! The one I placed over the phone won't even show here, and I need that info in my app so I can remember what I bought and when so I know what I have bought & put in stock, and I only like to use apps to do that! I am not signing into their crappy website to see if there are any orders missing from a long list, that isn't happening!!! When this order arrives, that will be my last one! Goodbye STAPLES!
I like the app
I hate the delivery options, let me explain.
This is like the second or third time I requested something be delivered and it was stolen.
Our building management requested that packages be left at their door. Well because the building is under new management people don’t understand how to gain access ie you need to be super observant to see the door bell because it’s too much like right to put up placard for visitors to ring the doorbell (first mistake).
Next comes the fact that not every delivery person for every single company knows to come to the back of the building which is freight accessible a logistics issues (and the second mistake).
Lastly, there is a standing request that packages are left at the office/concierge/makeshift mailroom in the basement or outside the office if staff is unavailable (third mistake).
My mistakes are: (1) foolishly expecting Staples to deliver my package via Staples; (2) not waiting to pick up my class supplies because our truck was broke and money’s tight; (3) not waiting for supplies I need because now I have to fight with Staples over what I need when it’s going on nearly a month and I have nothing and I’m out of my money.
I’m mad and it’s my fault because I trusted Staples/FedEx, etc.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Staples Contract & Commercial Inc
- 195.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.