"All of the characters—even the “bad guys”—are endearing... The Star Billions mission may be over, but our journey has just begun." 5/5
Jillian Werner, GameZebo
As they flee a dying Earth, the human race is in need of a new home. Who has the intelligence, the wisdom, the courage, and the empathy to save our species from extinction? Meet the crew of the Little Brother...
"One of the freshest, funniest, and most unique iOS titles." -iFanzine
"Star Billions turns the player's phone into the sole means of communicating with a hopelessly lost starship called the Little Brother." -Polygon
"I really enjoyed the story and the characters. The humor is kid-friendly, but smart enough to be enjoyed by adults." -AppUnwrapper
Featured on VentureBeat, Polygon, Indie Game Magazine, Indie Haven, AppUnwrapper, and more!
The chain of command has been broken and it's up to you to decide who's in charge! Choose from four unique AIs to tackle dangerous and delicate situations as you guide the human race to a new home!
- Get to know the crew as you experience a sci-fi adventure unlike any other.
- Beautifully illustrated cast of over 20 characters.
- Complete original soundtrack that combines classical melodies and futuristic instrumentation.
- Games-within-a-game ExquisiVision console with competitive arcade action.
- Complete Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements.
- Unlock hidden data to learn more about the crew, the ship, and what happened back on Earth.
KNOW YOUR CREW: Get to know the personalities aboard the Little Brother...
- Security and Arms Governance Expert.
- First and only recipient of the Silver Pixel for deployment in over 9 million simulations.
- An unmatched military mind.
- Choose SARGE when failure is not an option.
- Repair and Optimization System Intelligence.
- Master of the mechanical, ROSIE keeps the Little Brother up and running.
- An independent thinker who is always ready to lead.
- Choose ROSIE and live to fight another day.
- Experiment in Intelligence and Neural Networks.
- 768 teraflops of pure computational power.
- EIN can determine the exact probability of anything you throw at him.
- Choose EIN because numbers never lie.
- Language and Communication Interface.
- The heart and soul of the Little Brother, with a wealth of knowledge on culture and the arts.
- An unsurpassed multilinguist, LACIE can translate even the most bizarre alien species.
- Choose LACIE and catch more flies with honey.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Sit down, grab a box of tissues, and put your best friend on speed dial: the final season of Star Billions is here! Enjoy fifteen all-new episodes worth of laughter, tears, aliens, and incoming transmissions. All players gain access to a third ExquisiVision classic, "Galaxy Cola Presents: Soda Blast!" All shop-owning sea creatures lose their minds over the exciting conclusion of the Star Billions saga. This has been an incredible journey, and we can't thank you enough for sharing it with us.
Ratings and Reviews
A notable game with a great story: I just wish I could access the second and third seasons.
The game, despite the minimal gameplay (three mini games (despite the vague promise of 30+ games), though I wish we got to stay in the fake Phone OS from the beginning of the game. Maybe access my photos from there, and decorate my fake phone screen, while several opportunities for storytelling with the mail app could occur like a side plot.) hooks you with a great story and achievements to unlock lore. I was excited to see what was to come next, but the game was split into 3 seasons: You have to purchase the other 2. (Maybe we shouldn’t pay directly, but rather do something like watching ads or playing the minigames actively for a long time.) Unfortunately, the purchases fail to show up, meaning you cannot progress any further, and considering the story and lore, you’ll want to find out what happens next. I hope the developers revisit this game, fix those bugs, and implement more engaging features: I just want to get back into the plot immediately. Despite being a person with a broad vocabulary, I have no words. 5/5
What an amazing work of art. I can’t believe I’ve only just found it. Didn’t expect to get so attached to the characters and story. It warmed my heart on so many occasions and made me feel stuff that I don’t normally feel, which is a gift. Can’t wait to buy the next seasons!
One of the only games I don't regret buying additional content for. The story and characters are enthralling. The art style is great. Definitely worth a try. 10/10 would recommend.
The developer, Catch & Release, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Catch & Release, LLC
- 238.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Catch & Release, LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.