Please Note: Star Horizon requires an iPad2/iPhone 4s/iPod Touch 5 or above.
“Star Horizon stands on its own as a title that is well worth playing. The visual splendor alone would be more than enough to justify the purchase.”
“Star Horizon is a fiery and fitting tribute the likes of Afterburner and Starfox.”
“Star Horizon serves as a showpiece for the iOS platform(…) the controls feel fine-tuned to near perfection.”
“Star Horizon is a slick pulse-raising arcade shooter that evokes many of the best sci-fi space battles in recent cinematic and TV history”
“Best Mobile Game” nominee @Game Connection Paris 2013 / Selected Projects finals
Play as John, a private in the service of the Federation. Focus on amusing story and dynamic battles. Journey through the cosmos, upgrade your ship, make important story decisions and have fun fighting those epic bosses!
• Grab your phone and play instantly. Your screen is your controller (virtual sticks? Yuck!)
• Rescue your friends or obey the orders – follow the storyline and make choices
• Don't get shot - upgrade your ship with in-game currency (no IAP!) and weapons to finish your enemies in multiple astonishing ways
• Follow the relationship between the man and the machine spiced up with amusing conversations and absurd humor.
• Discover a wild variety of spaceships and fleet
• Use your skills to unlock achievements
• Support for game controllers
John doesn't fight to rack up kills or for honor and pride. At least not anymore. He just fights to survive and get the whole thing over with. His ship is controlled by Ellie, an Artificial Intelligence which is programmed to help pilots stay mentally strong throughout the war and which cannot kill human beings.
Federation is about to turn the tide of the war but then things start to go wrong. Ellie puts John into hibernation for 1000 years. Now he will have to discover what really happened and maybe, but just maybe, save the galaxy.
Now you can enjoy Star Horizon in full glory on iPhone X. Discovering the universe was never so easy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game, needs balance.
I like this game a lot for its graphics and overall gameplay, but there are definitely issues to solve when it comes to balance. I think that enemies in easy mode should be nerfed, as they are clearly hard to fight starting with Chameleon.
Simple to control, hard to master. As all videogames should be!
This is a brilliantly made game! The game is easy to pick up but it is hard to master. The graphics are very impressive for a mobile game and while the music and the voice acting isn't the best, it is serviceable. Honestly, this is one of my favorite games to play on my phone and I have zero complaints. Excellent job, developer(s)!
Good game! But...
GC crashes when you click on achievements button within game. iOS 9.3.4, Air
- Orbital Knight sp. z o.o.
- 971.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Tabasco Interactive sp. z o.o.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.