Star Magazine USA 12+
American Media Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get The Scoop! Star is all about entertainment, from the best and latest breaking celebrity news to the movies and music that everyone is talking about.
Star Magazine USA Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 34.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The issues stopped loading 3 weeks ago so I downloaded the new version and even worse. The app will not open. How will I ever find out if Brad and Jen ever get together again? 😩
Technical and subscription problems
Subscription problems with prompting to pay for issue even though your subscription is active. At times like today new magazine isn’t available all other weekly magazines do not have this problem. Will let subscription run out and will not renew. I second this persons opinion. Last update doesn’t allow you to get new magazines. Will never buy this magazine
The reason I’m trying the app is because stores are increasingly not being updated with current issues. I travel a good bit and it’s not a local thing, it’s everywhere. I thought my rabbit chase would end going digital, but the app version is also lagging behind. Not just Star, but all the tabloids take turns on being out of date-on store shelves and digital. I don’t know of it’s Corona related or what.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- American Media Inc
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Star Magazine USA $2.99
- Star Magazine USA $46.99
- Star 7.14.14 $0.99
- Star June 24, 2013 $1.99
- Star 10.10.16 $4.99
- Star 6.9.14 $0.99
- Star 10.24.16 $4.99
- Star 10.17.16 $4.99
- Star 4.21.14 $1.99
- Star 9.29.14 $0.99