Learn Guitar Scales More Easily with your iPad and Let your Unique Guitar Solos Shine.
Star Scales is used by over 1 MILLION musicians worldwide!!!
You’ve always dreamed of being a great guitar player like Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour or Jimmy Page? All you ever wanted was playing like a star but incomprehensible scale charts are still holding you back? The Star Scales HD app is here for you, to help you acquire proficiency and confidence in playing your guitar!
Instead of teaching complicated charts, Star Scales HD app quickly helps you to master scale patterns, improve speed and accuracy, and build up muscle memory at the same time. In Star Scales HD app each scale comes with fingering and note names in all positions on the fretboard, making it easy to master a pattern.
The Star Scales HD app will teach you one scale, and all its patters, at a time. It allows you to concentrate on one scale in all keys, and practice it until you sharpen your skills. You can switch between different keys, tunings, or playback mode, as well as create your favorite scale patterns, or find a particular one using the search bar tool.
Enhance your guitar skills - rock with Star Scales HD!
• Contains all blues, rock and jazz guitar scales
• Share one pattern of scale as image or all patterns of scale as pdf (by e-mail, or on Facebook, twitter, etc.)
• Send exactly what you see
• Zoom in/out of fretboard to view pattern
• Rotate fretboard to vertical position in portrait view
• Scroll over entire fretboard for better orientation
• Practice with Random scale pattern generator
• Easy orientation with Clustered scales
• Display/hide remaining notes of a scale, to view scale pattern in context with all other notes of a scale, or by itself
• Lowest string up option available for fretboard
• Entire fretboard scale pattern view in landscape mode
• Double length playback for root note of scale
• Choose right or left hand fretboard
• Scales for 6-string and 7-string guitars available
• possibility to use custom backgrounds
- support for new iPad Pro
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you know nothing about Scales this app is for you..
This app shows you several ways to use this app from showing notes to fingering each note on all scales. It will show you how to start each scale from top to bottom and back to the beginning of scale - the root note.
I got the full package for my iPhone and iPad Air that includes all kinds of freaking scales - blues , pentatonic .. about 2 dozens of them and they have exercises to practice with for the stuff your working on..I’m sure I’m missing stuff but this app worth every penny of it!!!
I’ve had this app a couple of years and the person who runs this app always got back to me . It’s a great app period!!!
I like this app because of the design and scales. It’s not perfect, but it’s in the top three I think for scales.
This really needs to show the skills in the open position too. The only way to get it to do that is to hit the puzzle note thing and it shows them all over the fretboard. I don't want that. I want to see them in the open position. The other problem is it is there are no blues scales. So overall not too useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.