Awaken your inner Jedi with Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges, a smartphone-powered Star Wars™ augmented reality experience.
This app requires the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges gear. With the Lenovo Mirage AR headset, lightsaber controller, and tracking beacon, you’ll begin your quest to become a Jedi through the power of augmented reality.
Discover the mysteries of the holocron on your path to Jedi mastery, guided by the Archivist who will test you in a series of trials in both combat and of the mind.
EXPLORE A HOLOGRAPHIC GALAXY
Summon the Force to access the holocron as you explore familiar planets and discover unique experiences in a galaxy far, far away.
• Discover unique challenges across various planets – Naboo, Garel, Lothal, Hoth, and Takodana
• Experience familiar scenes in holographic AR featuring characters and scenarios from Star Wars Rebels™, Star Wars™: Episode V – Empire Strikes Back, The Phantom Menace, Star Wars™: The Force Awakens, and more
Perfect your lightsaber skills by taking on some of the most menacing villains the dark side has to offer, skillfully dodging, blocking, and attacking enemies.
• Defeat hordes of Battle Droids, Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers, and other familiar troops in increasingly challenging waves in Assault Mode
• Face-off in 1-on-1 lightsaber duels against key villains such as Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Seventh Sister, and more
Test your skills as a military strategist and re-create epic battles throughout the Star Wars saga by commanding your armies against enemy troops in large-scale ground wars. The room is your battlefield.
• Achieve victory in different scenarios across each planet, adjusting defenses, deploying troops, and calling in airstrikes to strategically win each battle
• Command Clone Troopers on Naboo, fight the First Order on Takodana, and more. Unlock new troops, units, and heroes like Obi-Wan Kenobi and unleash their power on the battlefield
Sharpen your mind in the ultimate game of concentration and strategy as first seen in Star Wars™: Episode IV - A New Hope™.
• Direct eight unique creatures and use their special attacks to crush your opponent in this iconic turn-based strategy game
• Outsmart your opponent with tactical skill and a powerful team
PROGRESS ALONG THE JEDI PATH
Achieve Jedi mastery as you complete the trials of lightsaber battles, strategic combat, and Holochess.
• Advance through the ranks of the Jedi Order from Initiate to Master as you hone your skills and become one with the Force
• Be mindful of the lessons in the Force as you confront the dark side in your quest to Jedi mastery
In order to use this app, you will need the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges gear, including the Lenovo Mirage AR headset, Lightsaber Controller, and Tracking Beacon. Learn more at JediChallenges.com.
STAR WARS Characters and objects only appear within the headset. Some content and experiences may require a future download. All descriptions refer to augmented reality experiences, only visible inside the Lenovo Mirage AR headset when in proper use. App and content subject to availability.
• iPhone® 6
• iPhone® 6 Plus
• iPhone® 6s
• iPhone® 6s Plus
• iPhone® 7
• iPhone® 7 Plus
• iPhone® 8
• iPhone® 8 Plus
• iPhone® X
App and content subject to availability.
For a full list of compatible phones, visit http://jedichallenges.com/compatibility
Before you download this experience, please consider that:
• You can upload and save content from this app to your device
• This app will access your approximate location for certain features
Ratings and Reviews
This game is super cool, and the tech was probably the best $50 I’ve ever spent. It’s an awesome app and one of the coolest Star Wars games to play, but are you guys going to update the app or maybe have a link on your website that updates the controller through its charge port? It’s fun until you get further in, and at that point it’s not skill or the game concept that’s the issue, it’s the tracking. It would be really really cool if you guys could make that more accurate whether it’s the lightsaber going wonky out of the hilt or the headset not recognizing that you’ve “dodged” in a direction on time. I appreciate that there is a calibration button on the controller, but I have to push it all of the time and it just makes the more challenging and fun parts of the game a little sour. Great job though! It’s a cool game. Also, I have an iPhone X so I thought it would be a lot more consistent.
This is a great game and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. I have to say though that the lightsaber does get out of alignment pretty commonly and the headset is very front heavy. Other than these small issues which can be fixed by tightening the straps on the headset and keeping your finger ready to realign the lightsaber I have no complaints other than my house is too small to get a big enough space to play 😂. I would request more people to fight such as Count Dooku and General Grevious, as well as more Jedi in the dark side expansion like Mace Windu Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, all who would be fun and hard. Also, there could be a practice mode where you fight the training droid from A New Hope. Multiplayer holochess would also be fun, as well as ground battles where you can control troops on the ground to fight your opponent (multiplayer).
In summary, this is a great game and could be easily expanded upon to make it even better! The possibilities for this game are endless, and I hope to see them reached for!
Really fun, but could be better
I really love this game and would totally recommend it to any Star Wars fan but some things on the strategy levels could be changed.
The first thing is, there should be a timer for how long you need to defend the objective. It gets really frustrating not knowing how much longer I need to go before I win the simulation. Second, drop the intro after the first attempt at the level. It gets annoying listening to it over and over again, even though I know what the objective is.
Some stuff be changed on the dueling would be to make the lightsaber blade not un-align every 30 seconds. Also, there needs to be another set of levels with battle droids. The boss could be Count Doku and I feel that this should have been of the original bosses before any updates.
Again this game is nearly perfect but a few things could be changed to make it better
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. It’s great hearing what players would like to see added to Star Wars: Jedi Challenges! We’ll keep working to improve and expand.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.