Star Zone is a sci-fi casual arcade shooter game where you have to defend your spaceship from waves of enemies commanding your ship to victory!. Challenging and hard to master, test your skills and reflexes vs asteroids, fighters, frigates, cruisers and more!
HOW TO PLAY:
● Tap anywhere in the screen to shot
● Tap on your ship to activate the shield
● Pick any booster dropped by enemy ships
● Easy to play, challenging to master!
● Complete missions and unlock harder challenges
● Upgrade your ship weapons and systems
● Use different strategy for different enemies
● Compete with other players in the online leaderboard
You can download and play Star Zone for free. This app uses wifi or mobile data (if available) to download advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.
(Music by Eric Matyas, www.soundimage.org)
- Added settings option to disable vibration
- Increased mission reward
- Increased effect of Emergency Repair and Overload Reactor
- Interface improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Growing on me!
So much potential and the developer is making active updates weekly. I would love to see the ship move slowly forward instead of just being parked. It would be cool to also add fighters or support ships.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! I'm testing/developing ways to make the game a bit more dynamic. Now working in adding more behaviors for enemies, more active "skills" for the player ship and some kind of escort ship.
Adds kill enjoyment of this game, takes serious grinding to earn cash for upgrades, would rather this to be an idle game. Good graphics though.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback!, still working in the player progression so is not that step at the start. Next versions will include getting rewards when failing the missions and better rewards.
- Luis Moral Guerrero
- 150.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Luis Moral Guerrero
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.