Unlock a world of lifelong learning and gain access to educational video content developed by some of the best minds in education. Personalize up to four learning paths based on what you want to achieve, whether it be for your career, or your life. Starbucks and Arizona State University have combined to make learning accessible, recognizing that lifelong learning, with a focus on social impact, makes the world a better place. Start making your world a better place today.
Get 24/7 access to the learning content that can refine the skills needed to achieve success either personally or professionally.
Currently there are four learning paths:
- English Language Learning: Develop verbal and written expertise in other languages.
- Personal Growth and Development: Build hard and soft skills to help you in your personal and professional life.
- Pathways to Advanced Education: Work towards formal credentials in postsecondary education.
- Global Citizenship & Civic Engagement: Learn how to be a changemaker and global citizen.
Other Features include:
- Educational content from the award-winning Arizona State University
- Content added from other sources regularly
- Mobile and desktop access, anytime, anyplace you have internet
- Earned credentials as you master your content
Learners, start today. The world is waiting.
- bug fix for Brazilian Portuguese language translation
Ratings and Reviews
i’m CONSTANTLY having to delete and redownload my app because of crashing issues. As someone who’s getting paid by this company to use this app on company time it’s very frustrating when i can’t due to these technical issues that have apparently been going on for a year or longer. With the coffee master courses being rolled out again throughout the country and rapidly at that please fix the bugs
It was good for awhile but not so much now
It keeps crashing and freezing I haven’t been able to use the app in months. So I’m forced to use my laptop but it’s not convenient to whip out my laptop every time I wanna do a course during my 10 or 30 at work
This app use to work great a few months ago but now I go to click on one of my courses and it freezes. I haven’t been able to open my courses at all from this app. This needs a fix!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arizona State University
- 30.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Arizona Board of Regents. All rights reserved.