Stardew Save Editor 12+
Save Editor for Stardew Valley
Designed for iPhone
Enhance your Stardew Valley experience with my Stardew Save Editor.
Now supporting Stardew Valley v1.5 and saves from PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch!
- Add money
- Manage inventory and chest items
- Instantly receive missing Community Center items
- Send yourself a random daily gift (after Community Center is complete)
- Instantly finish all crops, construction, incubators and craftable items
- Purchase artifacts, decorations, fish, food, hats, minerals, tools, weapons and out of season seeds
- Automatically remove weeds and other debris
- Switch between farm types, cave types and professions
- Adjust friendship, tool, luck, combat and skill levels
- Add or remove pets (have both cats and dogs, or neither!)
- Add custom quests and NPC responses
- Change your player or farm name
- Choose your own weather
- Time travel between days, seasons & more
You can also edit your farm in the middle of the day!
Press "Save Backup" in Stardew Valley to edit the game in progress.
This will allow you change time and "Teleport" to anywhere in game:
- Visit villager houses and stores, even when they're closed
- Access areas like the Greenhouse and Sewer before you unlock them
- Shop at JojaMart after they leave town (if you must)
- Gain access to 3 more wine cellars
- Visit the unfinished Summit (you will need to teleport back)
- Jump to any level of the Skull Cavern
I originally built this as a tool for myself after having to restart the game, but figured others might enjoy it too. Please email me if you find any issues. Enjoy!
Adds Dark Mode
Adds ability to finish construction overnight instead of instantly (for quest achievements)
Fixes instantly finishing Incubators (must leave the Barn/Coop and then return once per egg)
Fixes instantly finishing Slime Incubators (only happens overnight)
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not quite sure what to rate this app because when I booted it up and selected a file it would simply not load. I left the loading screen on for ten or so minutes and nothing happened. If you could respond it would be a great help!
You are seriously a life saver. I was playing the game this morning when all of a sudden I got a phone call from my boss. I answered it… went back to my game… I knew something was wrong the minute I opened it because it didn’t ask me to continue where I left off. I don’t know why, but Stardew Valley doesn’t automatically save when I get interrupted on this phone like it did on my old phone. Everything I had gotten that day from the skull caverns was gone… including my prismatic shard. I was furious. So I went in search of how to restore an old save… and found your app. Your app found my current save file, not the old one I lost… but that was okay actually. Because I was able to give myself the items that I had lost, and that’s what mattered to me. I played around with other settings and changed some other stuff too. Losing my old save file was actually a blessing in disguise because now I have a much better save file thanks to your app. Everything is right with the (Stardew) world again.
It does work!
I’m not sure if it is necessary, but I put all of my current items in chests to empty my backpack. I fully closed (force closed) the game. Make sure you select the correct directory when opening this app. It will be the folder that contains the game saves, not the game saves themselves. after you make the changes you want. Be sure to hit the save icon in the top right. Then freshly load the game. It was working for me mid January 2023.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chad Smith
- 35 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Chad Smith
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.